Duration of bans

KuboSVK

Suggestion Description: Add something like ban duration table where players can chcek how long they would be banned. Actually I got banned for insulting a man who spawned on the road Clais - Duisburg and I am banned for 3 days.

Why should it be added?: Man whose I reported for ramming other players got ban just for 24 hours (of course video was added to the report). Do something about it because its pretty unfair when ban duration rely on admins mood.

Please follow the format, or your suggestion will be instantly rejected :)

Your first three bans are down to admins to decide. They can ban for how long they choose is needed. Also, everything you need to know about durations of bans is listed here -

So, no real need for another thing explaining the same thing.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

32 minutes ago, Attached said:

Please follow the format, or your suggestion will be instantly rejected :)

Your first three bans are down to admins to decide. They can ban for how long they choose is needed. Also, everything you need to know about durations of bans is listed here -

So, no real need for another thing explaining the same thing.

So theres something wrong with it my 3 words are worse than man blocking intersection on Calais - Duisburg ? Or worse than a man who ramming others on highway with a car ?

+ I got banned for 3 days so I am interested in my report of that man who spawned in front of me. 

If you didn't insult you wouldn't be banned at all. 

This suggestion would cause too much confusion, ramming could be intentional or by accident, the ban length is for the admin that it reading the report to decide.

When you insult you choose to do that intentionally. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.