Good Manners

I<3Whisky

Suggestion Name: Good Manners
Suggestion Description: Well, my idea is the following, I will cite as an example. I was banned twice over a year ago and after that I was never banned again by following the rules faithfully.
But I propose to reset the bank account after 1 year without any punishment. As in my profile there is the ban indicator for more than one year.
Being honest I am ashamed to have taken banishment and just like other players as well. Well, my idea is that after 1 year without banishment be removed from the profile the last historical and zeroed the ban accountant. For players who are not banned for more than a year will hardly do something wrong again.
So my idea is to clear the ban when the offender does not make mistakes again after a year or only to withdraw from the profile of the same.

Any example images: https://gyazo.com/51eb54da4d9956f027d8a5fab612d3f2
Why should it be added?: I believe that we must face a form of recovery of the offender.

51eb54da4d9956f027d8a5fab612d3f2.png

• Upvote 1

truckers_white_final.png.2e70493e6c010f5

team_team-veteran2.png

IngameRules & ForumRules 

And before posting use search function : SearchFunction

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam   :) 

This has been suggested and discussed alot before, but has unfortunately been rejected.

I do however agree with you on this suggestion, and I've always been supporting it.

I did make a topic on it a few months ago where lots of discussion around it got picked up;

But yeah, I'm just interested in the reasons of why it's not a valid suggestion or atleast one which can be considered in the future.

Edited by Leff12345

Someone suggested this idea like a day ago, i don't think it will happen because it's your record and the admins need to see this. 

2 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

A história da punição deve ser visível apenas para o usuário (e para a administração envolvida).

Nada justifica uma humilhação pública de usuários, e especialmente não por ofensas de obselete do passado.

Se o usuário "cumpriu sua sentença" eu mesmo considero isso como uma violação do direito geral de privacidade.

i agree 

truckers_white_final.png.2e70493e6c010f5

team_team-veteran2.png

IngameRules & ForumRules 

And before posting use search function : SearchFunction

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam   :) 

^ @Sentinel_ But that is irrelevant when the ban is over 1 year old. There is no need to have a display of it (atleast publicly) when it's not active anymore.

Some of the reasons, atleast from what I've seen is it that they mean it's not the most necessary feature to have and it wouldn't really be a priority for them. To me, I think that's a fair reason to give, but seeing from how many people seem to support and show interest in this suggestion, and of course the principle of having a minor "reward" when not getting punished for over a year (and many other reasons), I think it should be considered some time in the future or atleast accepted as a valid one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.