Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Conection Problem, Freeze Players

ΛRIΞL

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Having seen your video I am guessing this is down to your internet connection.

You can get an idea of your internet speeds via this website here: http://www.speedtest.net/

Screenshot and report back your connection speeds and then we can see if this may be a causal factor towards your issue.

Regarding your worry about "being banned", I don't speak for every admin out there but normally if they see you are frozen / lagging they have a certain tolerance for it and understand. At most you will get a kick but as I said before I am not an admin and ultimately it is down to their decision. But what is good is that it seems to be you are recording / are able to record. If for whatever reason you got banned, you can have some sort of video proof showing you were lagging and therefore hopefully your appeal will be accepted.

Anyway, let us know your connection info and hopefully we can go from there to try help you reduce these issues you are having. :) 

• Upvote 1

Hi,

Sorry about this connection issue you are having,

You can try, 

It may have been that there was a temporary issue with the server, is it working now?

17 hours ago, Alexx93 said:

Hi, You can solve your problem here

After you followed my guide also give a try into US server and see if this happens because 200+ms is quite high to play and it can also cause rubberbanding to other players.

Edited by PrototypeGR
  • Upvote 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

2 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

You can try, 

It may have been that there was a temporary issue with the server, is it working now?

I'm tryed this, for a while the problems didn't come back.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, EnLight said:

You can get an idea of your internet speeds via this website here: http://www.speedtest.net/

6115412530.png

It's not a good internet for play but is the best in region where i live.

I tryed config my router for a while the problems didn't come back since yesterday.

Thanks for the reply to the topic.

Edited by CaptainKostaZ
Merged into one post.

fJVvhKb.png