Supervision of an admin

NL-LOG.BR  Daniel

Im guessing your referring to having an admin follow your convoy. You could try getting in touch with an admin and see if they are available on the date and time specified and if they are willing to tag along to make sure it runs smoothly 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

You could message an administrator on the forums or use the [email protected] e-mail and see if the community managers can find you someone who available at the times when your convoy is on and is willing to help you, i would think.

Hello fellow trucker!

If you want an admin to provide supervision/participate in your convoy/train, feel free to ask any admin. In the end, it's admin's discretion if he wants to or not. Just give him the time (I recommend GMT/UTC for this) and date. 

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^

Feel free to send me a PM with all the details about your convoy and I'll see if I can find you an admin.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 3 weeks later...

Archived