Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

contacting another player

ikkeenniem

Question

5 answers to this question

You could try using a different browser and see if the issue persists or you can try reinstall your current browser and seeing if that fixes the issue.

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Try and clear your cache in the browser you are using and then attempt to message someone again. Maybe try and message someone else as a test to confirm that the person you are trying to message has not got some privacy settings enabled, such as accept messages from friends only, or completely deny all incoming messages. Good luck! :) 

Hello,

I am not using any programs like that.

I cannot write a message to anyone.
I can fill in the receiver and the subject but the message box is filled in gray and unable to click in. I cannot write anything in there, therefore I cannot send a message.

Any ideas? My profile says I don't have any restrictions, so I don't know what the problem might be.

Greetings :)