[SCS Blog] Raven Truck Design Pack

SCS Blog

A long time has passed since Polar Express Holiday Event 2014. Tons of people participated in it, and we distributed over 30 thousand free activation keys of Raven Truck Design DLC as a special reward. We made this DLC exclusive for the event, there was no other way to obtain it or purchase it.

Ever since then we keep receiving a lot of messages, questions, suggestions, pleas and wishes from our community from all corners of the world to make it available for everyone. It looks like the Raven Truck Design DLC is really desired among the game's fans.

01.jpg

So after two years, we have now decided to make this pack available for purchase. First though, we felt that we should revisit it and spice it up with additional goodies. The DLC was silently updated with new tuning parts a couple of weeks ago, to give the current owners a little bit of exclusivity to enjoy the new tuning options. Today, we are releasing Raven Truck Design DLC on Steam for everyone who is interested in getting it.

The new stuff in the DLC includes new cabin accessories - Raven Art Figure, Raven Emblem LED, Raven Wings LED, Raven Emblem, also new front & rear rims - Raven Revolution and Raven Claws, and a new paint job: Corvus Ex Machina.

07.jpg

Of course the content which has been included since the original release is still there - Raven hubs, nuts, rims and two paint jobs: Golden Raven and Raven Custom.

03.jpg

We hope those who earned the DLC during the event will gladly welcome new things for free, that they will feel rewarded once again. And for those of you who have desired this DLC so long, but missed the opportunity to win it during the event, we hope that you appreciate the possibility to finally get it now at this link.
c8JbIOkxKls

View the full article

• Upvote 3

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

It's good for people who missed out on this event but I do feel sad that they're taking a bit of exclusivity away from those who've played this game for a long time. Oh well, it's still one of the best packs IMO :) I used the Raven Custom paint in orange/black/white from when I unlocked it until Mighty Griffin came out.

Edited by NoTime4name

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

16 minutes ago, NoTime4name said:

It's good for people who missed out on this event but I do feel sad that they're taking a bit of exclusivity away from those who've played this game for a long time. Oh well, it's still one of the best packs IMO :) I used the Raven Custom paint in orange/black/white from when I unlocked it until Mighty Griffin came out.

To be honest, exclusivity is anti-consumer, you got it for free, they got to pay ;)

^^ Not just that, now everyone who buys it will be able to see our Raven paintjobs (I'm also using the Custom Raven), before this, only those who got it during the Christmas event were able to see each others' Raven paintjobs/accesories. It's the thing with paid DLCs, my truck was called once "The default Scania", and my Scania is anything but default... Raven, Mighty Griffin, Michelin...

On 07/03/2017 at 7:17 AM, SCS Blog said:
Muito tempo se passou desde o Polar Express Holiday Event 2014 . Toneladas de pessoas participaram dele, e nós distribuímos sobre 30 mil chaves livres da ativação de DLC do design do caminhão de corvo  como uma recompensa especial. Fizemos este DLC exclusivo para o evento, não havia outra maneira de obtê-lo ou comprá-lo.

Desde então, continuamos recebendo um monte de mensagens, perguntas, sugestões, pedidos e desejos de nossa comunidade de todos os cantos do mundo para torná-lo disponível para todos. Parece que o Raven Truck Design DLC é realmente desejado entre os fãs do jogo.

01.jpg

Então, depois de dois anos, agora decidimos disponibilizar este pacote para compra. Em primeiro lugar, porém, sentimos que devemos revisitá-lo e temperá-lo com guloseimas adicionais. O DLC foi atualizado silenciosamente com novas peças de ajuste há algumas semanas, para dar aos proprietários atuais um pouco de exclusividade para desfrutar das novas opções de ajuste. Hoje, estamos lançando o Raven Truck Design DLC  no Steam para todos os interessados em obtê-lo.

O novo material no DLC inclui novos acessórios de cabine - Raven Art Figure, Raven Emblem LED, Raven Wings LED, Raven Emblem, também novas bordas dianteiras e traseiras - Raven Revolution e Raven Claws, e um novo trabalho de pintura: Corvus Ex Machina.

07.jpg

Claro que o conteúdo que foi incluído desde a versão original ainda está lá - hubs Raven, nozes, jantes e dois trabalhos de pintura: Golden Raven e Raven Custom.

03.jpg
Esperamos que aqueles que ganharam o DLC durante o evento terão prazer em receber novas coisas de graça, que eles se sentirão recompensados mais uma vez. E para aqueles de vocês que desejaram esse DLC por tanto tempo, mas perderam a oportunidade de ganhá-lo durante o evento, esperamos que vocês apreciem a possibilidade de finalmente obtê-lo agora neste link .

C8JbIOkxKls

Ver o artigo completo

Dude, do you work for SCS software?