HELP!! (Delivery time)

matthew199317

Question

Hi all, 

I have been playing ets for a while, but every time i deliver  a trailer even if it is 5 minutes, the game said that its been delivered in 7500 hours and 4 minutes i have no idea what to do or how to change it can any one help me ? 

Edited by FirestarteR93
edited topic's name

8 answers to this question

And to explain it: When you connect to MP, your game automatically synchronizes with the server. This synchronization tells your game that e.g. 7000 game hours have passed while you were online, so your games advances the time with these 7000h and you end up being late.

To fix it, just make sure that:

• You own a truck
  • You start jobs only after you have connected to MP

Hi,

Are you doing a quick job?

Please try this guide and see if you still have the issue. 

many thanks,

Have you been playing the game in single player and then switching over to MP? As the times are widely different your game will speed up its time according to whatever time MP is running on so once your trailer is dropped off in MP if coming from SP it will always and forever be late because of the MP and SP time difference 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Make sure you aren't starting the job, then going offline for a few days and returning to the game. Since the server keeps the time going continuously, even if you head offline, you are still being timed, meaning that eventually you will be over your deadline. Also make sure you aren't starting the job or continuing the job in single player then returning to multiplayer for the last 5 minutes, because again, the server time is always going, and is also ahead of single player time by thousands of hours. Good luck! :)