Game freeze and crash

Qinaii

Question

Hello Forum,

my problem is, that my game freeze or crash wenn i try to  ferry  to another countries. I have it everywhere from sweden to poland or netherland to england ! !!! After my game crashed and closed it with Task-Manager i try to open this game in Singleplayer but then the game crash instandly after 5 sec ingame time while doing nothing. i reinstalled ETS2 thats why allready 5 times. 

NOTES:

• Game installed ( complett and fresh )

• TruckersMP installed ( complett and fresh with and without ATS )

• New Ingame Profil ( no drivers and garage complett new )

• Windows 7 64bit new installed ( i have to do that cuz of another problems on my pc ) 

• all needed driver's installed ( completly )

• Support Ticket is open but no answere yet.

I cant open a crash report txt because no feedback from the game and close it with Task-Manager

I hope some one can help me. AND PLEASE DONT MAKE unusual comments ! 

greetings and sorry for bad english xD im from germany so maybe here is someone who can answere me in german ^^

Nice help .. NOT 

8cacd62405.png

6f5d196029.png

7 answers to this question

EDIT: Sleep work after reinstall #9999 times :D

NOTE: 

• installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2

• installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005/08/10/12/15/17

Game freeze still wenn I try to take the furry. I dont need to wait anymore to unfreeze the game, cuz i was one time shopping for 2 hours and it doenst work, so dont give me that as a tip :D My Singleplayer doenst work's anymore wenn i use my profil with the MP Online. The SP freeze instandly.

17 hours ago, HerrSwizz said:

If you still having problem after trying the solutions mentioned by other people. I can move your Topic into german Section, so you can talk in your native language.

i'm totally fine here i can understand english well :D

greetings

PS: Hurry read first the Question then answere on this topic here!  I will remember that ETS2 and the TruckersMP r totally new installed, that means no garage or something else. AND a Ticket is allready out but i hope for a quick answere here. ;)

Hello there,
If you encounter this problem, follow the instructions below:

Open the command client (CMD) as an administrator.
Enter the following command:

1. sfc /scannow
      Reveal hidden contents

Wait for the process to finish, then restart your computer when the process is finished.
    Start the game with the option of "Start with DirectX (64-bit)".
    Show hidden content

2.   Reveal hidden contents

Spend some time in the game (5-10 min).
    Close the game.
    Launch Multiplayer. hope it works. Have a good game.

On 3/7/2017 at 11:19 AM, Qinaii said:

EDIT: Sleep work after reinstall #9999 times :D

NOTE: 

• installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2

• installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2005/08/10/12/15/17

Game freeze still wenn I try to take the furry. I dont need to wait anymore to unfreeze the game, cuz i was one time shopping for 2 hours and it doenst work, so dont give me that as a tip :D My Singleplayer doenst work's anymore wenn i use my profil with the MP Online. The SP freeze instandly.

i'm totally fine here i can understand english well :D

greetings

PS: Hurry read first the Question then answere on this topic here!  I will remember that ETS2 and the TruckersMP r totally new installed, that means no garage or something else. AND a Ticket is allready out but i hope for a quick answere here. ;)

You are using a hard drive or SSD for your ETS game directory?

How long have you had your hard drive?

You could try defrag-menting your hard drive, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17126/windows-7-improve-performance-defragmenting-hard-disk

&

Running CCleaner cleanup and registry scan, filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Wait a few minutes. The game is doing some stuff in the background. depending on your computer it may take 2 minutes only or even 15 or 30 minutes

Warte einfach ein paar Minuten. Das Spiel berechnet im Hintergrund Wirtschaft und Fahrer. Je nach dem wie gut dein rechner ist kann das von ein  ein oder 2 Minuten bis hin zu 15 oder 30 Minuten dauern

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!