New Mexico Dlc

TheDrunkenTrucker

12 hours ago, TheDrunkenTrucker said:

excited as I am

For sure! I recently downloaded the 1.6 and gave it a shot. I really like the new automatic transmission system. It feels like a car's automatic double clutch.

So I am actually as excited as you are to see new map extensions coming to the game.

Whatsoever, if it is going to be as expensive as the Scandinavia DLC was, back in the days, or the Vive La France! DLC lately, I am probably going to wait until it is a little bit cheaper. And because TMP usually (not always ;p) needs some time to implement the new content, waiting a little bit is fine.

However, seeing those new features implemented and added to ETS2 would actually be rather nice indeed :)

Kind regards ;)

As ATS is still in rather desperate need for some expansions i am of course looking forward to New Mexico too. Even though i have to admit that it's not really the state i would have liked to see next in the game most, but i'll just take anything i can get as i'm not too picky in these regards... :P As long as SCS is still keeping up the good work they've done so far, it's gonna be another nice DLC. I am just curious what's gonna be up next after New Mex is released...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Dang it, for 10 seconds I thought you meant SCS came out or announced a new DLC for Mexico... *insert facepalm here*

On 3/6/2017 at 11:57 AM, Anriandor said:

For sure! I recently downloaded the 1.6 and gave it a shot. I really like the new automatic transmission system. It feels like a car's automatic double clutch.

So I am actually as excited as you are to see new map extensions coming to the game.

Whatsoever, if it is going to be as expensive as the Scandinavia DLC was, back in the days, or the Vive La France! DLC lately, I am probably going to wait until it is a little bit cheaper. And because TMP usually (not always ;p) needs some time to implement the new content, waiting a little bit is fine.

However, seeing those new features implemented and added to ETS2 would actually be rather nice indeed :)

Kind regards ;)

Yeah the 1.6 beta was pretty cool. Maybe they should add some additional trailers to go along with the next update to really experience the lift able trailer axles.

If I'm not mistaking the only trailers with the lift able axles are the long chemical tankers you get from Gallon or Chems

I am very excited for this expansion and would love to have a random chance while driving through new mexico to see strange lights in the sky, and perhaps a "mystery" /Top Secret load that you have to drop off at a military base or pick up from there..

also like others more Truck variety would of course be fantastic.

13 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I'm definitely looking forward exploring new roads and scenery!

And to answer you @A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries, SCS would break their promise if they decide to sell it.

Well I hope its free, because unless its either free or under 82 cents then I wont be able to get it for a while XD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived