Which Directory do I choose when setting up TruckersMP?

ben32777

Question

6 answers to this question

For ETS2:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

For ATS:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator

• Upvote 2
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

In case you have a different directory path other than what was posted above, follow these steps::

On 04/03/2017 at 1:54 AM, gwait said:

1. Go to your Steam library

2. Right click on ETS2/ATS, select Properties

3. Select 'Local Files'

4. Select 'Browse Local Files

5. Once the directory opens, copy that directory path into the installer

• Upvote 1

You can install the TruckersMP launcher wherever you want. When the installer asks you for the path to ETS2 and/or ATS, you must type the folders where the games are installed. By default, it should be where @PrototypeGR said above, but maybe you changed the default Steam parameters (I have Steam installed in D:\Games\Steam). If you're still unsure, go to your Steam library, select the game (ETS2 or ATS) and open the Properties - Local files. Hit the "Browse local files" button and it will open the folder where the game is installed.