ETS2MP/ATSMP connection

CunningGamer16

Hi i was wondering if there would be any chance there would a airport in a DLC MOD so that you could go from say the UK to the USA/ATS and so that they in ATS could come to ETS to say you put it at 20 pound GBP and we get enough people to agree that it would be good would you consider doing the update ? 

And after getting to the airport, jump on the C-130 load 2-3 trucks and travel to US/UK. :lol:

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Also good theory but would in tow be hard to implement meaning closing a game to re-open an entire new game seems senseless as they are two totally different platforms I doubt that would ever be available..... but good idea though.....

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

I think it would be quite useless to have this. This would be as unrealistic as it gets, or do you really think that in real-life the trucks just get into an airplane with the truck and trailer and fly across the seas? This is actually why containers have been invented. I don't think that there's any need for such a feature in the game, as it wouldn't really add a lot to the gameplay in my opinion. I would rather prefer SCS putting their resources into something that's more desperately needed for the games and i highly doubt we will get something like this...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

6 hours ago, [ST-B] T.Rucker said:

I think it would be quite useless to have this. This would be as unrealistic as it gets, or do you really think that in real-life the trucks just get into an airplane with the truck and trailer and fly across the seas? This is actually why containers have been invented. I don't think that there's any need for such a feature in the game, as it wouldn't really add a lot to the gameplay in my opinion. I would rather prefer SCS putting their resources into something that's more desperately needed for the games and i highly doubt we will get something like this...

i know it wouldnt be realistic and all but how much more fun would you have like you dont get to see the ferry going so you wouldnt see the plane but you and your mates could travel the world from right at home this game has so much potential for the online mp personally i would pay for a add on that added the ATS/US on there like they already have dlcs for going east and france and norway ect i think it would be good   

I totally get what you are up for with your suggestion, i just wouldn't be interested (but that of course doesn't mean that it's a bad idea per se, please don't get me wrong here). But just considering that ETS 2 already offers you a map where you can easily spend 2 hours on a normal drive from A to B if you decide to take some longer routes (and don't end up speeding of course), with probably some more map expansions coming in the future. ATS doesn't really provide these sizes yet, but there's still way more to come there as well. I am totally fine with SCS just investing their time into any further map expansions that will actually allow us do spend even more time on a single trip. If i want to change the continent, i could still just swap games... ;)

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

You're talking about joining two games together, that would be something for SCS to implement, if there is ever a third ETS then i'm sure it would allow for this. 

Archived