[ARCHIVED] Keyboard reference chart

posfan12

I created a keyboard reference chart including the new multiplayer commands. You can find the chart here:

http://isometricland.net/keyboard/chart-euro-truck-simulator-2-mp-mod.php?sty=15&lay=1&svg=0

Enjoy!

[edit]

Also, if you go to this address you can choose a different visual appearance and style for the chart:

http://isometricland.net/keyboard/keyboard.php

Edited by posfan12
update URL
  • Upvote 14

This is nice but you do realize that many people may have changed their control settings so most of the keys shown may not be the same for all, right? Like myself. I have my hazards on X and right/left indicators on Z and C (respectively) and lift axle on ´, for example. Most of my keys don't match the chart.

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

This is nice but you do realize that many people may have changed their control settings so most of the keys shown may not be the same for all, right? Like myself. I have my hazards on X and right/left indicators on Z and C (respectively) and lift axle on ´, for example. Most of my keys don't match the chart.

You needed to know what they were originally set too to change them in the first place plus new people can use it.

• 5 months later...

Heylow, just wanted to share mine as laptop player with Keyboard + Mouse steering + Pedals control.

Keyboard:

hDtAlFg.png

Mouse:

Left click: Horn

Right Click: Flash Light

Scroll up: Retarder Increase

Scroll down: Retarder decrease

Scroll click: Teamspeak push to talk button

Mouse up: Accel

Mouse down: Brake

Mouse right: Steering right

Mouse left: Steering left