CB Radio - No Audio

Calhon

Question

Hello

As the title suggests, I have just loaded up American Truck Simulator, straight into MP and I am getting NO sound from the CB. I can see icons of people talking appearing but I am seriously unsure. I have checked my audio settings, all up, I have checked its connected to my headset, all good.

Any Ideas?

Thanks, Calhon

Calhon.jpg AVTC1 Owner - Calhon

7 answers to this question

Leave the input and output device to "Default" in-game settings when you press TAB to get the multiplayer settings.

You can verify your settings if you go into your Documents\ATSMP\config.txt

Yesterday i was messing with these settings so i could have the game on speakers and voice audio to my headphones but it wasn't working and i was losing the voice sounds.

6ca070c02d8c4d0b976d57a2bfc7346c.png

Also @mwl4 can you verify this problem as well or it's a known problem?

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hi,

Please try to re-install ATS TruckersMP and see if you are still having the same issue. 

Also, if you have a spare headset or audio device, plug that in and see if you still can't hear the other players in the game, Please also check your volume mixer settings, you can get to this by following this..

10200d1351537388t-no-sound-minecraft-win Once Volume Mixer is open, look for ATS (alt+tab) while in ATS and make sure that the volume is turned all the way up, check for all of your devices.