Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

In game time has changed - ATS

PilotinBlue

Question

Hi,

I searched before posting my problem here, but I couldn't find anything related. I started playing ATS online through the MP Truckers program. I haven't had a problem until I logged in and out of the sudden my days changed to more than 2,000 in game time played.

I would like to know if this is a normal issue with playing online and also if it has a solution to display the CORRECT amount of time which I've been playing.

Here are two screenshots, one from ATS which shows the problem I was telling y'all about, and the other from ETS2 which I haven't played online yet -which instead shows the right amount of days-.

Thank you.

-PilotinBlue

ats-days-issue.JPG

ets2-days-shown.JPG

“I’ve been on every interstate highway in the lower forty-eight states by now, and I never get tired of the view.” — Steve Earle

6 answers to this question

Your profile is syncing with the server game time and so that's why it puts your profile into the future, there is nothing you can do about this.