What happend?

Spirit Omega Wolf

Question

Hey,

Since the 1.3R update, ive noticed this weird thing. A lot of red lines when I press the ` or ¬  button, its the ingame command thing.
It starts saying stuff like:

Invalid File (/invalid) ---- something like that

it says this every so often and sometime comes in a big bunch of them with the odd,

Missing Texture, Daf, paint, xmas "blah blah blah" ----- I know what this is! not having the DLC

But with the missing texture, I don't notice anything different in game, except the rain that is snow even though I do not have the Winter mod Enabled.

I would like to know if this happens to anyone else and if it has caused any problems, but for know I am not doing anything because it has not affected me, Yet.

Thx

twitter.pngyoutube.png

4 answers to this question

That's caused by the newest update. The rain texture has been changed to a snowflake one. The red lines you get in console, I'd just ignore.

0cRIb6g.png

SCS Software - Senior Beta Tester

Former Community Manager - Former In-Game Administrator - Former Squirrel.TV Moderation Team Member

Did I provide useful information? Please click "Like This" if so!

ah right thanks for the response.

Posted Today, 12:32

Yes I do but it says stuff about raven dlc but i do not know if it a problem or just because i don't have raven dlc.

does it say stuff like:

Missing Texture, Ranven DLC custon/paint 1 ......... etc

If it does than it just saying you cant see it ecause you dont have the DLC and it nothing to worry about

twitter.pngyoutube.png