GeForce Experience

L1nx

Hey! I have some problems and would like to see if the TMP Community can help me out ;)

I'm trying to open Geforce experience, and everything that shows up is the blue circle loading for 2 seconds. I tried uninstalling but nothing happens if you press "Uninstall or Change" any help opening or removing it please? 

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

1 minute ago, Alexx93 said:

Hello! What videocard do you have? Try to download drivers on official website and reinstall.

Hello! I have a GTX 860M, but the thing I want to reinstall is the Geforce experience app, not my graphics.

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

Just now, Baymax. said:

I use Revo Uninstaller for app removing, hope this'll help :)

I'll have a look to that app, thanks!

13 minutes ago, iMadeYouReadThis said:

Hey! I have some problems and would like to see if the TMP Community can help me out ;)

I'm trying to open Geforce experience, and everything that shows up is the blue circle loading for 2 seconds. I tried uninstalling but nothing happens if you press "Uninstall or Change" any help opening or removing it please? 

Hi,

Please download this application here http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html - Once open click Clean and Restart then once your computer has restarted, download the latest NVIDIA drivers from here http://www.geforce.com/drivers and install.

After that, restart and your drivers will then be completely re-installed and Geforce Experience should be fixed. #

You can download the drivers before-hand and put them on your desktop ready.

7 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

Hi,

Please download this application here http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html - Once open click Clean and Restart then once your computer has restarted, download the latest NVIDIA drivers from here http://www.geforce.com/drivers and install.

After that, restart and your drivers will then be completely re-installed and Geforce Experience should be fixed. #

You can download the drivers before-hand and put them on your desktop ready.

Thank you! Will do.

As Sentinel said above about the Official DDU tool to remove the drivers, but for your graphics card drivers you should always download the latest ones from your laptop manufacturer because if you download drivers directly from nvidia it could cause you problems since the manufacturer is not officially supporting the driver for their product.

Also Nvidia recommends the same 

70d2dcc5e8084db083b8b8fdcf2fbb22.png

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

• 4 weeks later...

Archived