What is taking so long?

Cuffinit G

This is normal, the admins get lots of reports that they have to deal with any so it can take time for them to get to yours, they will eventually get to yours though so you just have to give it some time.

Hi, we've had something around almost 3,000 unclaimed reports in the system. I worked on a bunch the other night, but it took me nearly 6 hours straight just go do 1/7 of the entire queue. Just have some patience, ideally we are trying to do the oldest ones first, so yours should be completed eventually. The administration team also has certain monthly requirements we have to meet, so it's not like we're sitting here doing nothing. Thanks for understanding. 

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

On 3/4/2017 at 7:53 PM, Mirko9 said:

What do you think about be patient ,huh ? 

All people have to wait to get answers.

I know, and I just wanted to know why. So no need to be rude about it

22 hours ago, babou71 said:

Need approximately 15 days so that the ban are processing because the admin have a lot of report 

Thank you! This is the answer i have been looking for

On 3/4/2017 at 8:15 PM, Aragon0450 said:

Hi, we've had something around almost 3,000 unclaimed reports in the system. I worked on a bunch the other night, but it took me nearly 6 hours straight just go do 1/7 of the entire queue. Just have some patience, ideally we are trying to do the oldest ones first, so yours should be completed eventually. The administration team also has certain monthly requirements we have to meet, so it's not like we're sitting here doing nothing. Thanks for understanding. 

Wow thats a lot. Thanks for your answer/help :)

On 3/4/2017 at 8:04 PM, Yoyo_ManSg said:

Hello, once again know that administrators of TruckersMP currently have a lot of reports to deal with. The response time is approximately 3 weeks.

Be patient your report will be processed soon.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

ok thanks

Be patient and your report will be answered in time..... No one will forget about any claim being processed..... :) 

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Im starting to see more and more of these threads recently.... I think what's needed is a F.A.Q at the submission form explaining all this or atleast have one post and redirect to it because multiple threads of the same issue doesn't resolve anything.... Still gonna be same answer...

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

shhh..... enough this topic should now be closed I think...... its served its purpose !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived