Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do I need to have ETS2 to have this mod?

sesamert16

Okay, so I was trying to install TruckersMP for ATS, but I cannot download it. I have ATS and have more than 2 hours logged in it but I do not have ETS2. Do you need ETS2 and ATS to get this mod? I have a Windows 8 ASUS laptop if it matters.

Hey @sesamert16,

generally, you do not need to have ETS2 if you want to install the modification for playing online.

Just install the mod at www.truckersmp.com/download and everything will be fine.

When playing multiplayer, keep in mind that you have to obey the current TMP legislation / traffic laws.

Kind regards ;)

1 hour ago, sesamert16 said:

Okay, so I was trying to install TruckersMP for ATS, but I cannot download it. I have ATS and have more than 2 hours logged in it but I do not have ETS2. Do you need ETS2 and ATS to get this mod? I have a Windows 8 ASUS laptop if it matters.

In the installer, when you get to the screen where you have to tick boxes for ETS2 & ATS, simply untick ETS2 and you will only be able to install MP for ATS without having to own ETS2.

You need to begin the installation process again (new window) in order to do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived