Save TAB position

Suggestion Name: Save the TAB position and size
Suggestion Description: Save the TAB position and size so users don't have to set it every time they log onto the game.
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added?: It'll make it easier to get into the game quickly.

• Upvote 4

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

+1

This is a good suggestion for people who like to have the same preferenxe for their tab window every time they log in to the game.

+1 I don't like the default position of the TAB window, so I have to move it every time I launch the game. @Mirko9 I don't get what you mean. If someone changes the TAB window's position or size, it's because he likes it better on another place or size. It's unlikely that you would want to go back to the default TAB location and size if you didn't like it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, FernandoCR said:

+1 I don't like the default position of the TAB window, so I have to move it every time I launch the game. @Mirko9 I don't get what you mean. If someone changes the TAB window's position or size, it's because he likes it better on another place or size. It's unlikely that you would want to go back to the default TAB location and size if you didn't like it.

Maybe somebody like default tab,and accidentally he change it..

1 hour ago, FernandoCR said:

"Set default TAB window" option could be added in the graphic settings?

That's exactly what I thought after having read the post above a minute ago ^^

Great idea, I am absolutely supporting it. Then, it's way easier to open the Tab while driving where you want it to be placed. In addition, users who "forgot" to adjust the size/position don't have to do it while driving when those settings have been saved.

It occurs, that players use their right-mouse button for the zooming what would make it even harder to drive and adjust the size/position.

Regards ;)

On 3/4/2017 at 0:39 AM, FernandoCR said:

^^ Well, in that case, that person can move it back easilly to the position he likes. And changing the size accidentally is not easy, I had to try several times until I found the point where I had to click. Anyway, maybe a "Set default TAB window" option could be added in the graphic settings?

Yes that's what i was about to suggest aswell, they can add a Set default TAB window into the graphics option or just add a button on the TAB itself

Kind Regards,

StreamingAussie - Veteran Driver III

Driver for Courtz Carriers (April 24 2019)

TruckersMP   l   Steam   l   Twitch  l  World of Trucks

76561198340005094.png

• 1 year later...

I also wanted to make a suggestion with the same topic, than i found this one.

I really appreciate this suggestion, i think it´s a small thing to add a "position saver" in the local config and a possibility to change it back to "default".

Is there any progress or maybe a opportunity to change the default position in a config? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...