can't load saved ets2mp

Aurimas [LT]

Question

hi, why i can't load saved game? If i playing and for example i want ro save game when i am in Berlin it is ok. But when i starting game next time, comming the mesage, that there was detected some game change and all my trip was canceled i moved to my main garage. And if i am trying to load, comming error. And it's every time... Is any body known why it's happening?

5 answers to this question

SOLUTION 1:

1. Go into the folder located on your system: documents/eurotrucksimulator2

2. You should see a file called "config.cfg" or just "config", right click then go to "open" and then select notepad

3. Open the file and press CRTL + F on your keyboard - Type this in: g_force_economy_reset

4. If you cannot find that, then manually search for it scrolling down through the text inside the file. Once you have found that line then change the value from "1" to "0"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(^^ If the above does not work ^^) -

SOLUTION 2:

It could mean you have activated DLC's which were not originally activated when you created the save game.

Disable all DLC's and continue to play. 

This is done by:

1. Going to Steam Library

2. Find Euro Truck Simulator 2 in that library

3. You will see a box of checked installed DLC's

4. You must uncheck them and they will uninstall  

5. PLEASE NOTE: This will uninstall your DLC's, however you can still reinstall them if this method does not work

It is worth trying solution 1, however if solution 1 does not succeed try solution 2. I have experienced this many times and solution 2 has worked.

Best of luck and make sure to post back letting us know what happened! :) 

Hi,

Your save-game could have been corrupt, are you trying to load an old save that may have been for an older ETS 2 version? 

The save game that you want to load contains mods which are conflicting with your current game.

Perhaps take a look at what kind of mods are allowed in multiplayer:

Also bear in mind, even if you have a mod that is supported, you could still be teleported to garage and the trip could be canceled.
Since you are loading a totally different save game with different truck and different job status. I am not entirely sure about how it works, but it is basic common sense.

To make it real short: Load your save game in single player. Sell all your modified trucks and stuff. Save the game again. Launch multiplayer. Now load this save game. Problem solved.

If you have a 50 ton trailer mod or cement trailer mod etc... (Mods supported in multiplayer)... You don't need to sell your truck of course. That's alright.