Save Editing Tutorial (In-Depth) + Video

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 3:45 PM, iRileyx said:

To add to my above post it no longer gives me the bad output.. It just shows this on the game.sii file 

https://gyazo.com/e63afe26813819c59d10fdd4696face4?token=8f88ded026a303dde85e89ba40e2b423

luckily I made a copy but it seems to have wiped my game file, so that's lucky...

I have never seen a decryptor wipe an entire save ever... I have used 3 different decryptors since 2017 and they never ever gave me any troubles. Backups are always useful for a good reason, there's also the autosaves, or using a different save for making save edit, whichever works best for you.

Personal recommendation, you can use the sii decrypt for any format, it will be a tiny bit slower but at least you can use game format to 0 which prevents tiny spike lag during autosave from format 2.

If the problem persist, you could send me some screenshots. And maybe I can assist further on Discord too if you'd prefer.

KkdaC1b.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the edits, a difficult but nice guide for me ? 

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...