Save Editing Tutorial (In-Depth) + Video

• 1 month later...

@Kykapa4a Maybe you changed something that you shouldn't change inside the game.sii file... Did you edit something like discovered_items? Do you have any backup of your save file before the map crash problem? Are you using the original save game file created in the profile manager? Did you use any mods??? The more details you give, the better... Also you can send a copy of the game.log.txt content (open it with notepad, and copy all the text), and paste it on Pastebin (<- clickable), just don't forget to send the link to the new paste.

KkdaC1b.png

3 hours ago, effinghamjnr said:

I believe there are a few sound plugins that work however I wouldn't have a clue as to where to find them

if anybody knows can they direct me towards them? Discord is Brandon8506#2180 or pm me on forums, Thanks!!

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

19 hours ago, Brandon8506 said:

if anybody knows can they direct me towards them? Discord is Brandon8506#2180 or pm me on forums, Thanks!!

Tracked down the person. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15cTGV8jAYdDpTV_28x_ln3enl8ZkBXit/view

Your going to need to download that using the link and put it in your ETS2 Plugins folder. (I have not tested this however multiple people have said it worked).

unknown.png

For those that don't know this is where your plugins folder should be if you haven't moved things around. :)

213e3198141d3e49b05a36b2c94576dc.png

I also don't know if it works on 1.39 however since TMP is still on 1.38 which it does work with this should not be an issue :)

Enjoy!

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

11 hours ago, effinghamjnr said:

Tracked down the person. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15cTGV8jAYdDpTV_28x_ln3enl8ZkBXit/view

Your going to need to download that using the link and put it in your ETS2 Plugins folder. (I have not tested this however multiple people have said it worked).

unknown.png

For those that don't know this is where your plugins folder should be if you haven't moved things around. :)

213e3198141d3e49b05a36b2c94576dc.png

I also don't know if it works on 1.39 however since TMP is still on 1.38 which it does work with this should not be an issue :)

Enjoy!

This work!! thank you so much! any idea where you found this? i want to bookmark it and see if they end up updating it for 1.39

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

• 1 month later...

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way of changing the colour of the painted Next Gen Scania logo as I don't want it the same colour as my truck and would like to be able to use it in tmp

image.png.e616e1e32398fabfb1501b94d9b48eb1.png

I'd ideally like to make it black so it stands out from the truck. as I have enough chrome on my truck

Edited by Bossman00034
Adding a snip

On 12/30/2020 at 10:35 PM, LordBenji said:

@Bossman00034 It goes with the paint job of your truck. There's only a chrome and painted variant if I recall correctly. The only way would be to change the paint job that supports different layers of colors (not the metallic ones), or to create yourself an addon hookup local mod to cover it up.

Oh okay, thanks!

6 hours ago, viljami323 said:

hi! when i drag game.sii to sII_decrypt nothing hapens

and yes i made sure game is closed

Hello!

You can open command line Windows (desirable with admin permissions) and enter the path to SII_Decrypt, then enter the path to game_sii and press enter. There must be a space between the paths! After which the game.sii will be decrypted.

Surprised this forum is still going, you taught me how to save edit in trailers and I saved edited in 7 b-doubles, however I see people with like 10 on MP and it cant fit the garage, they tell me to just put your truck in an open space in single player using console commands and then go onto MP.. I put myself in an open space but every time I go into MP, it says "Content Change Detected" even though nothing changes, and re-parks me in my garage without my trailer.. how can I stop it from re-parking me so I can spawn with my trailer? I have no mods or plugins active I deleted them all.

8 hours ago, Ra1n Dr2p said:

Surprised this forum is still going, you taught me how to save edit in trailers and I saved edited in 7 b-doubles, however I see people with like 10 on MP and it cant fit the garage, they tell me to just put your truck in an open space in single player using console commands and then go onto MP.. I put myself in an open space but every time I go into MP, it says "Content Change Detected" even though nothing changes, and re-parks me in my garage without my trailer.. how can I stop it from re-parking me so I can spawn with my trailer? I have no mods or plugins active I deleted them all.

It shouldn't happen if you disable all mods.

If you're talking about this happening in Promods, there's no way to my knowledge to make a save in SP and then open it in MP, due to the way that MP handles Promods.

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey! I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S