Save Editing Tutorial (In-Depth) + Video

@super37s The block start with block name (trailer, truck, vehicle_accessory, etc.), then has an address, and will have "{ content }". You can look at image to have example:

QwusVVW.png

The trailer has multiple accessories (chassis, wheels, cargo). If trailer has 5 accessories, you need to copy the 5 accessory blocks too (hint: address is pointing to the block.) If there is many accessories, I can put a visual marker to help me see where is first and last accessory block, like a vertical space (enter.)

Then after you have your copy of the blocks, you need to change address. If it is "_nameless.17b.ef36.6c70", you can change "6c70" to "6c71", (possibility up to '9', and even 'a' to 'f', nameless address is hexadecimal.) You will need to do it for all the addresses for one trailer with the accessories linked to that one trailer too. Make sure address of accessory list is linked with each block.

@Luny if you have owned double trailer (or triple), you can check my other comment here:

• Thanks 1

KkdaC1b.png

@LordBenji I am doing mistake while pasting trailer  b-double  i can t figure out i am going to tell  what i did

1. after quick save i copy the dummy trailer from trailer block begain  till  trailer_utilization_log_entry

2. i paste in new note and rename nameless.2a6.2a70.9590 to nameless.2a6.2a70.9591 of all accessories
3. then i pick my b-double and save and quick save

4. then i find slave_trailer: change it to dummy trailer name 

5. i deleted second trailer block and accessories and paste dummy and save 

6. load the auto save game

and nothing is changed help me

14 hours ago, super37s said:

after quick save

14 hours ago, super37s said:

load the auto save game

and nothing is changed

If I read that correctly, then you might have loaded the wrong file. That's why I use regular save and load, so it's less confusing to me.

@|BoB| You'll need to swap the data path of the cabin you have with the one you would like to have.

data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/TRUCK.NAME/cabin/highline.sii"

Don't forget that some cabins also go with other cabin accessories. That's for you to figure it out because not all trucks are the same. They can have cabin grill, cabin intake, various mirrors, etc. But don't forget to use the interior of the truck cabin you want to use (for example: Man Euro 6 interior with Man Euro 6 cabin.)

• Like 1

KkdaC1b.png

I need help with save editing.

Whenever I make a change to the save file and try to start it ingame it says the save file is corrupted. What I did was:

Decrypt game.sii

Open game.sii through SaveGameEditor

Removing 1 Skillpoint from Urgent and added it to High Value.

TjVeRDQ.jpg

Hit "Apply and Save Settings"

..is all I did and the file gets corrupted. What am I doing wrong? :/

@super37s You can modify the front trailer, but only a few has the rear hitch point for the dolly. These sort of trailers are the ones for the "regular" double or the HCT double. If the trailer doesn't have a hitch point, then you're up for some (funny) troubles.

TruckersMP will detect how many trailers you have, regardless of trailer definition. For example, you can have the front trailer of a b-double (without the rear trailer) and it will not kick you in the restricted zone.

• Like 1

KkdaC1b.png

@LordBenji can we edit the lowbed cargo height because while changing cargo from lowbed to flatbed it the cargo is not properly settle down it flys in air https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858695933/screenshots/#scrollTop=0 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858695933/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

lol i think we can t edit it

On 5/19/2019 at 2:29 PM, super37s said:

@LordBenji can we edit the lowbed cargo height because while changing cargo from lowbed to flatbed it the cargo is not properly settle down it flys in air https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858695933/screenshots/#scrollTop=0 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198858695933/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

lol i think we can t edit it

actually you can simply, but you need krone dlc (trailers) for that, due to krone has other offset, floating cargo on normal flatbeds, will fit on krone ones.

Take this as example.
ets2_20190502_215341_00.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I know this thread hasn't been active since may, but i thought i'd go for a long shot.

I've  got the Save game editor, and even managed to decrypt my game.sii file. What i'm trying to do is find a way to populate all of the owned garages with the same truck, and then hire enough drivers. it's taken me over an hour in game so far, and i'm not even half way through just buying the trucks. I have bought and upgraded every garage available thanks to the real estate online thing in-game, but buying 595 trucks and hiring 595 drivers is pretty tedious :P

Is there a way though editing the savegame files to do this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...