slot_hookup[3]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"
 slot_hookup[4]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"
 slot_hookup[5]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"
 slot_hookup[6]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"
 slot_hookup[7]: "smalllight2.addon_hookup"
 wear: 0
 data_path: "/def/vehicle/truck/scania.streamline/accessory/r_grill/shape1.sii"
}

@LordBenji managed to get somewhere with the above code but 2 spotlights  are missing ! https://prnt.sc/gaqjjm     

@LJ24 EVO I got something for you. I messed around a little bit and made my own Scania R and tried to make it look as close as possible to the picture you showed me.

I couldn't find any other bars that lets you have 6 big square lights and two beacons relatively close.

ndfvN1I.png

And this is how it looks like in my game file. Note that the amount of accessories on your truck may differ from mine. Addresses will also be different.

Spoiler

5FTcmvN.png

OFdl7fb.png

For roof grill, I took the one from Renault Magnum, and bumper grill from the Volvo FH16 2012 (new), so it looks as close as the picture you shared.

Spoiler

JlXTgtm.png

KkdaC1b.png

@steven33811 That value is in Hexadecimal representation and needs to be converted into a float value. It is strongly advised to avoid changing the mass, even though some people may do it at their own discretion.

@That1GuyITC I already explained it here: 

So basically, you're storing the "job" in an array of "trailers", if that makes sense... then you remove the current job to be null instead. Then to easily add or remove the trailer, you can simply put the address of the trailer or null as your assigned trailer. I have 10 custom trailers stored in my save game which I can assign myself. The only inconvenient is when you add your trailer back, which may or may not cause problems... I once loaded my profile and my trailer was stuck on a wall.

KkdaC1b.png

36 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

@steven33811 That value is in Hexadecimal representation and needs to be converted into a float value. It is strongly advised to avoid changing the mass, even though some people may do it at their own discretion.

@That1GuyITC I already explained it here: 

So basically, you're storing the "job" in an array of "trailers", if that makes sense... then you remove the current job to be null instead. Then to easily add or remove the trailer, you can simply put the address of the trailer or null as your assigned trailer. I have 10 custom trailers stored in my save game which I can assign myself. The only inconvenient is when you add your trailer back, which may or may not cause problems... I once loaded my profile and my trailer was stuck on a wall.

Thank you so much!  at first it crashed because I used {} instead of [].  Isn't programming just wonderful!? B)

@That1GuyITC You have to take a normal load (well I'm experienced enough to not have to do it), so it usually have a destination and all, then you save it, decrypt the save game, then you follow the steps as I said. That's what it looks like in my profile...

Spoiler

hq_city: berlin
 trailers: 10
 trailers[0]: job.j1.lvstck
 trailers[1]: job.j9.h64
 trailers[2]: job.j2.refrig
 trailers[3]: job.j3.hcscania
 trailers[4]: job.j4.schwpaint
 trailers[5]: job.j5.fliptipper
 trailers[6]: job.j6.tankercow
 trailers[7]: job.j7.cementcow
 trailers[8]: job.j8.emptygoose
 trailers[9]: job.j10.double
 assigned_truck: truck.mydaf
 my_truck: truck.mydaf
 my_truck_placement: (0, 0, 0) (1; 0, 0, 0)
 my_truck_placement_valid: false
 assigned_trailer: trailer.j10.t1
 assigned_trailer_connected: true
 truck_placement: (&c6231e2a, &40589cbb, &c75ab984) (&3f7e74ae; &baafa700, &3de09728, &391b17cf)
 trailer_placement: (&46321170, &4104e2f9, &c6d3538d) (&3ef8f3ae; &3b1f8f64, &3f5fb246, &bb910b28)
 slave_trailer_placements: 1
 slave_trailer_placements[0]: (&46323949, &410238fc, &c6d36014) (&3ef66b6d; &3b855b29, &3f60638d, &bbfc821f)
 schedule_transfer_to_hq: false
 show_weigh: false
 need_to_weigh: false
 flags: 16381
 current_job: null

KkdaC1b.png

On 25.8.2017 at 10:17 PM, DrEGZo said:

@steven33811The first one should be around 21t...

TBjjmTOTREudjKYkXB2VHg.png

I see you got your screenshot from a double.

Please remember that you are not allowed to change anything on doubles by save editing, except the paintjob.

That means you are not allowed to change the cargo mass here.

Thanks for your answer. But why am i not allowed to change the cargo mass on doubles?

Edited by steven33811

@Hammy Potter I haven't personally tried, but I would imagine you don't have any valid destination, as you are fully able to quick travel, and F6 would say you don't have any job going on.

@steven33811 I am not the one who is in charge of game rules. It's probably to avoid having people using excessively light or heavy doubles.

KkdaC1b.png