ETS2 and ATS for x86 Operating Systems for play multiplayer

Mustafah

:idea: :!: Suggestion - ETS2 and ATS for x86 Operating Systems (32bits) :!: :idea: 

My name is Isaac, I'm Brazilian who is a great community in SCS Software games. Well my suggestion is to get the Multiplayer operating system back to 32 bits, many people like me have left without playing because they have to FORMAT the computer to play the games. And most computers are not a computer gamer, They are simple computing but that runs the games. I already have 1 year or more that I do not play multiplayer because of that. From nothing you or the Game fans who created the program to play online have changed the Multiplayer OS to 64 Bits. I think this was a mistake in accepting, and it was because of the ATS that was the launch of the game. I think it was for both x64 and x86 (32 bits). I was very sad that I could not play anymore. ETS2 was the first game I bought on Steam, just to play online, and it was there that I started to have new steam friendships. I ask you to talk to each other and get Multiplayer back to SO 32 Bits. Because I really want to play again, playing Offline is boring, it's boring, there's no way to talk to anyone ... I hope you read

In order for a 32 bit compatible version to happen the developers would need to re-code everything from 64 bit to 32 bit which would takes ages.

Plus, every time SCS releases an update the developers need to change / add values to the code to get the mod working again, they would need to do this for both x86 and x64.

ETS2MP moved over to 64bit architecture so that they could develop this mod further, from what I have heard apparently even Apple are starting to go full 64bit and showing users which apps might not be compatible until the developers update their apps to 64bit. 

No face, I played so good on my computer. I do not care about graphics because I can not buy anything that is good, even more here in Brazil that everything is expensive. You have much benefit in everything. This is b*******t.
Edited by FirestarteR93
censored some parts of the post

They are already rich with the mod né. ''  who does not have the requirements to play haha '' is what I see

I think I'll exclude this ETS2 from my steam. I'm not going to buy another computer so early, it was the first game I bought in steam just to play online, where I met all the people I have in my steam. That I can not play with them now. Thanks a lot to you guys who created the multiplayer mod, for keeping me away from people again! -_-

Edited by FirestarteR93
censored the quote

• 1 year later...

We are not going to shift back to 32-bit as that would need an additional support for both versions which is not worth it considering the low number of people who use these OS nowadays.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.