Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Ets2 Mp Lagg,FPS drop,heeelllpppp ;)

PrincessNina

Bibendum is the famous little Michelin figure you can put on your truck, which is part of the Michelin DLC. The thing is, if you are on MP and other people have stuff from DLCs you don't own applied on their trucks, your client will just remove this items. Since it takes work for the game client to do so, you will realize smaller lag spikes whenever this occurs (you can also read it in the console whenever this is happening). The more people with items from DLCs you don't have on your own on their trucks nearby, the bigger your lags will be.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew console is showing you the error if you miss a DLC but i didn't knew that it could cause you lags, i guess if you have a good setup propably you won't even notice it.

Thanks for the heads up.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Believe me when i tell you, on a weaker engine, it actually results in a nightmare. Now with my newer laptop i don't realize that much anymore, but back in the past with my older one, it made my game freeze for about a second whenever a missing DLC was found, which actually meant going into places with a higher population was an absolute horror for me. But you are right, the better and more powerful your PC is, the less you will realize...

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

I see, although it would be a very interesting performance research to do on a same PC having all DLCs on one hand and on the other hand have them disabled to check how big is the impact.

A theory that i am thinking is while the game does a small freeze is check into task manager where the usage is gonna spike (CPU, RAM, HDD)

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

1 hour ago, EngineerMsty said:

When you go online, Fps falls.Add. The solution is to make user settings. The graphics card model can be very good, but when you enter the game, you have to add it  in the nvidia control panel.

gfjhgfjfg.PNG

A non Turkish picture?

So you add a ETS2 profile and High Perfomance on Nvidia panel. How many FPS do you gain by doing that?

@EngineerMsty Still you haven't told me how many fps you gain.

@PrincessNina Nice wallpaper! :D

Also Nina, brand new guide

On 3/10/2017 at 11:15 AM, EngineerMsty said:

@PrototypeGR :D sorry bro..I thing he gain 5-10 fps.
@PrincessNina Check and update your Nvidia drivers.
another solution 

run the game as x64 Direct X (sinle player) using steam .Then get out of the game and enter multi-player.

after i ran repair tool for framework and star the game like u told me, ets run smoothly. Ty guys again, u helped me a lot :) 

Don't forget to thumps up and vote the solution

• 4 weeks later...

Archived