Clear bans

Suggestion Name: Clear bans
Suggestion Description: Clear bans of the past month(s)/year

Any example images: -

Why should it be added? I doubt is a good idea, but i still wanted to give it a try and see your opinions of clearing bans. I know most of the banned people are just trolls, but some of them might just improve themselves and hopefully don't make the same mistakes again. Honestly, a lot of people love to play multiplayer and i think the people out there could deserve a new chance.

Edited by [STrans] Ouskiller [NL]

Bans over a year old don't become invalid, they are still completely valid and however they just don't act towards the 1m, 3m, perm rule.

Edited by El1teZombiezHD
Corrected Spelling Mistakes #LivinTheMobileLife
  • Upvote 2

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

3 minutes ago, ArmiNNN said:

Good idea,but many could create problems again. 

I understand, but as i already explained in my suggestion there might be some people out there that actually do want to play the game again. Thank you for your comment though.

Edit: when you gave me a +rep on this you actually scared the living crap out of me cause of the notification sound

Edited by [STrans] Ouskiller [NL]

I'm sure many deserve a chance, but if you break a rule, you deserve the punishment. I have always fought the corner of only TruckersMP Staff being able to see records of your bans. Players have no need whatsoever to see each others ban record.

Just because you have a ban on your profile, doesn't mean you can't play the game like others. If you have a ban, you have the complete right of appeal.  It's a punishment, its there for a reason. I completely understand where you are coming from, and many, many others would agree, but previous bans on record is unlikely to get removed. Even if they got removed, they would still need to be seen or be able to be seen by Admins as a record of your punishment's, and how long to ban players for.

In short; Unlikely to happen.

Have a great day.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

5 minutes ago, HerrSwizz said:

I don´t realy get where you are going with this suggestion. As Zombie allready said, we do have a Rule with the bans. Or do have a other idea of clearing a ban?

What i'm trying to say is to clear bans in a period of time (every 6 months or a year). I already doubt that this is a good idea, it's not like i expected this to happen but i still wanted to give it a try and see other opinions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.