Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

New Report System

[GER] 015IronTiger015

Hello Guys iam driving a lot on streets with many players and everybody knows where are much players are mostly also some trollers and also sry if this but idiots,

little childs which havent any respect to other truck drivers.

Now my idea we know that we have already a report system which works very nice.

But now what i dont like you only can make 1 Report. And then its says this player is already reported.

My Improve Idea is why we dont make a multi Report System which accept reports and count them.

So if many players report 1 player because he is blocking 10 or 15 drivers on Duisburg Calais Road this player will be on the top at the admin list.

And person which only get 1 report from 1 players are under them. So its like a Ranking Players with many reports from different players 1 everything else under it.

So What you think about it?

If there was already this topic, pls send me the link :) Thanks Guys ^^

Hello,you have a +1 because trollers/bad drivers will be fast banned.

-1,because around of map many bad drivers brake rules,so if he blocking one guy (example .near Budapest) ,his report would on the end of reports system.

If you have a suggestion to TruckersMP ,post it here:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/8-suggestions/

And dont forget to follow format:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

im fine with the system they have now just have alot of reports to get through

but where they could be adding is the ability to ad more then 1 person to a report like if there from the same company or 2 people trolls you at the same time that whats needed really

like recently iv banned 8 people in one night from the same company and my idea would of saved 8 reports been made just needed 1 big one  

I like the idea of ranking users on the basis on the amount of times/ amount of reports against them, as this would alert admins to the most likely users to break rules again, and get to them faster. On the other hand, I see nothing wrong with the current way the support system works, and with this, users who break the rules once would most likely get away with a ban, since the most reports users would get seen to first.

PN: If you really want this to be considered, you should make a post in the Suggestions thread, when your suggestion will be Approved/Declined by Upper Staff. It will be here where they decide to implement it or not.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived