Ban Skodas and tractors with no trailers from Duisburg-Calais

Suggestion Name: Ban Skodas and tractors with no trailers from Duisburg-Calais
Suggestion Description: A ban for Skodas and single trucks (no trailer) from the Countryroad between Calais and Duisburg as specally 70-80% of all Skodas drive realy bad and overtake all the time. Also there are many of them ramming on purpose and queze through every tiny space in traffic jams. And they are useless and unnecessary trafic as they dont transport any goods.
Any example images: nope
Why should it be added?: It would reduce the trafic and overtakers on this very bussy road and would make this road saver for all normal driving players. Also, as our admins cant ban all of those bad drivers at once as there are to many bad drivers and not enough admins, it would be a useful improvisation.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 6

sticker.jpg

Go a different route or go to Europe #1 (cars disabled). 

I think that banning the cars at the D-C road would cause more havoc then it would solve, it's also more unnecessary stress on the admins. 

I see alot of times that admins type on chat : Useless driving where is alot truckers isnt allowed. So... 

Check this link for car rules:

If you wanna know where is alot of truckers,visit  this helpfull topic:

-1,why dont drive on EU1 if you dont wanna be rammed by cars,or similar?

If you wana still drive on Calais-Duisburg ,this topic will help you.

I want to remind everyone, there is a rule:

Useless traffic in excessively high population areas

Useless traffic in excessively high population areas such as Europoort, Rotterdam or the Calais to Duisburg road. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar. If you are in the area of Europort, you are expected to use the port or you are running the risk of punishment

I don't see the harm in cars and trucks without trailers being on that road, even during the traffic jams as long as they stay in the traffic and don't overtake it, I usually go in my car on that road in the evening when its busy but quiter and the traffic jams are gone ;) Trucks with trailers overtake on that road just as much as cars and trucks without trailers do so removing cars and trucks without trailers won't make much of a difference to that road and its a very hard rule to enforce but as shown above there is already a rule so when that road is really busy with traffic jams its really up to the admins whether they kick people in cars and trucks without trailers or not and I'd rather they be dealing with reports and people trolling or overtaking the whole traffic jam causing crashes and blocking then spending their time kicking cars and trucks without trailers :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

It's amazing how some people defend cars no matter what.

1 hour ago, Sentinel_ said:

Go a different route or go to Europe #1 (cars disabled). 

That's exactly what I do, choose alternative routes. But that doesn't make the useless traffic on that road to disappear.

1 hour ago, Mirko9 said:

-1,why dont drive on EU1 if you dont wanna be rammed by cars,or similar?

Because it's almost empty most of the time?. Probably, EU#1 is the only EU server where you can't find "high population areas"... 

The suggestion is not about banning cars for being cars or because they are abused to ram people. It's about banning useless traffic on the highest populated area of the map. It's about enforcing one of TruckersMP rules. See @CTAKAHbI4 post. That road is a constant flow of people breaking that rule (whoever goes there in a car or truck without trailer, just to add to the chaos) and IMO they should be kicked/banned as soon as they are spotted.

@Killua (DavidOC93) The fact is that there is a rule forbidding useless traffic in high population areas, that road during the peak hours is the highest populated area and yet, you can see dozens of cars or trailerless trucks driving without punishment. That's what the suggestion is about. Lots of people are breaking a rule, everybody knows about it but apparently nobody cares. I'm sure that admins have a very hard time when they are watching that road and it's clear that they are not gods, they can't be everywhere or see everything, but to many people (me included), the "useless traffic" rule is not being enforced on that road as it should be. And let's be serious... this phrase of yours:

20 minutes ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

I don't see the harm in cars and trucks without trailers being on that road, even during the traffic jams as long as they stay in the traffic and don't overtake it

You say yourself that you're a regular user of that road, can you really tell me that you believe that "they stay in the traffic and don't overtake" will ever happen? I stopped using that road long ago, since then it has become worse, for what I read from other people, and last times I drove there, I hated my habit of driving close to the edge of the road, every car behind my truck would jump into the space I was leaving to try and go ahead, no matter if there were lots of other trucks there in a jam.

^ I'm also on the C-D road, sometimes with my truck, sometimes in my car.

Just drive at 60-80km/h and be ready to brake at anytime. On 10 times I do that road, I'm caught in a crash by someone in his truck overtaking in a bad spot only 2 times. So no, cars don't cause that much trouble if they aren't drove by idiots/trolls etc...

Cars add "life" to the traffic (Like SP, you see cars in the traffic you know) so you don't see 24/7 trucks/trailers.

We already spoken about that. But I meet 7-8 Admins per day on that road, even when I'm in my Skoda. None of them said anything. Could be because I'm a clean driver and not one of those trollers. Plus the car is OP for recording/reports.

There's the same amount of trolls in their trucks than in cars. Just admit it.

^^ I used to drive 60-80 and even 50 Km/h on that road. Rear ended (mostly by car drivers that don't realize how bad the car brakes are), flashed, honked at, insulted, people cutting off right in front, making me pull out of the road to avoid the crash... Another reason why I stopped using it. People can't behave, for most MP players, driving game = racing game. I feel so amazed when I see some other truck driving 80 Km/h too on a German highway... Because this happens once or twice a week, if I get lucky.

Of course there are trolls in trucks too, but trolls have to love that car. 240 Km/h, insane acceleration and 20 tons? Not so sure that there's the same amount of trolls driving cars than driving trucks, I believe that a troll will go for the car without hesitation.

37 minutes ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

But I meet 7-8 Admins per day on that road, even when I'm in my Skoda. None of them said anything

That must be the reason why it is so hard to meet admins everywhere else! :lol:

But it is indeed the reason why I said:

49 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

I'm sure that admins have a very hard time when they are watching that road and it's clear that they are not gods, they can't be everywhere or see everything, but to many people (me included), the "useless traffic" rule is not being enforced on that road as it should be

Maybe it's just that I and some other users are too strict about rules, but overtakers on that road are being kicked or banned for breaking a rule, why car drivers on that road are not being kicked or banned when they are breaking another rule? I remember seeing lots of kicks/bans for useless traffic, back when Rotterdam/Europoort were the "chaos zone" and almost nobody knew that the C-D road existed. Why is that not happening on this road now?

47 minutes ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Plus the car is OP for recording/reports.

I record and report people who rams my truck, block my way or are coming wrong way. Players who interfere with my game. And I never needed a car for doing that. I don't see what makes the car to be OP for recording/reports (TBH, I don't know what OP means in that context, but I can imagine). Maybe you're referring to those people who go on that road (or any other place), stop the car/truck out of the way and stay there, using the freecam to record and report every thing they see as "reportable"? I'm sorry, but I find this so pathetic... Trying to "hunt" other players instead of playing the game. Admin wannabes.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, FernandoCR said:

Maybe you're referring to those people who go on that road (or any other place), stop the car/truck out of the way and stay there, using the freecam to record and report every thing they see as "reportable"? I'm sorry, but I find this so pathetic... Trying to "hunt" other players instead of playing the game. Admin wannabes.

I just drive the car around and record trolls bad drivers etc.... but it's easier to avoid trolls and crashes in a car than a truck. ;)

I'm hoping it's a typo of some sort but personally I've never seen a "tractor" on the servers.

Also @Killua (DavidOC93) for the entire time I've been on these servers while the cars have been in operation I've never seen one car stay perfectly in one lane going at a safe speed to the traffic in front of it, they've always ....always overtaken everyone that's driving in accordance with the traffic laws and regulations and doing no harm.

Eventually those that troll/cause havoc with cars will get perm banned and the roads will end up being more safer.  Now for the OP, banning the cars on that particular road is and will be pointless as the task of the admins enforcing it will just add to their already busy workload.

1 hour ago, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion [LET] said:

Also @Killua (DavidOC93) for the entire time I've been on these servers while the cars have been in operation I've never seen one car stay perfectly in one lane going at a safe speed to the traffic in front of it,

Obviously you never saw me driving my car. I'm always at speed limits and at a safe distance from others. (I'm 80% of the time on the C-D)

I'm kinda sad that everyone think that car drivers are all trolls and bad drivers. D':

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Obviously you never saw me driving my car. I'm always at speed limits and at a safe distance from others. (I'm 80% of the time on the C-D)

I'm kinda sad that everyone think that car drivers are all trolls and bad drivers. D':

Obviously...

If you wanna feel sad then feel sad, won't change my view on it though.

^ Perhaps i should be more clearer.....I'm saying that since the cars have been introduced they've given the trolls etc a better tool to cause havoc with.

-They're in places where they shouldn't really need to be I.E adding more traffic to an already congested area.

-They're speeding everywhere in areas that not even trucks dare to speed and then lose control therefore putting other road users at risk of damage and/or causing another accident

They're just useless in MY opinion.

On 28/02/2017 at 7:10 AM, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion [LET] said:

^ Perhaps i should be more clearer.....I'm saying that since the cars have been introduced they've given the trolls etc a better tool to cause havoc with.

-They're in places where they shouldn't really need to be I.E adding more traffic to an already congested area.

-They're speeding everywhere in areas that not even trucks dare to speed and then lose control therefore putting other road users at risk of damage and/or causing another accident

Well then... What about the people who drives normally? Trolls will remain trolls. If they don't have a car, they will use trucks, period.

Let me explain something:

Let's say you have the choice to own a knife and a pistol. The latter can be more lethal, I have to agree, but both can be used to defend yourself right? Would you still ban the pistol because some jerk shot someone? What about someone who used the knife to hurt a person?

My point is that trucks and cars can be used to drive normally, or to troll others. So banning cars just because of some bad drivers using them is quite a drastic decision.

KkdaC1b.png

^ To the people that drive correctly then good for them.  My point is that i see no need for cars to be on the servers as they're constantly clogging up the roads causing crashes and generally being in areas that you don't really need to be in therefore holding people up.

Also you don't need to use a metaphor i know exactly what you mean as i hope you do with me.

As i said above this is my opinion,, respect it.

There is no point in reducing the traffic. We love traffic, that's why we play multiplayer.
There is point in reducing accidents, griefs, trolling and such toxic stuff.

If I have set of mind (mood) to troll, to grief, to gamble and do reckless driving. I am gonna do it with skoda, with truck, with truck and trailer.
The main problem is the person and his way of thinking (mood). Skoda, truck, trailer those are just tools they use in this process, thus it's totally irrelevant from solution.

If the goal is to reduce harm, this could be only done by punishment.
Which means, you will report. Admins will investigate.

Therefore -1.
Bear in mind everyone has 6 chances. If you extensively do wrong, you wont be able to play multiplayer anymore.

4th ban is 1 month so it's already kind of like bye bye, game over... Since it's a long ban.
So just report and problem is solved.

On 28/02/2017 at 11:10 AM, [LKW Tr.] Scorpion [LET] said:

But that's the point, it's YOUR opinion, it doesn't mean to say every member of the community shares your opinion, in fact, most of us will disagree, I mean, I can remember what it was like before the scout was introduced and it's no different to now except back then it was more terrifying because you had a full size truck baring down on you.

personally, trucks without a trailer whom have no load pickup in either Duisburg, Calais, Rotterdam or Brussels should be kept off the road at peak times, they're the real nuisance, always have been. 

The arguement that that will always win is this, removing the scout isn't going to magically remove the trolls and the inexperienced who struggle to drive, all it will do is put them back into the more stable and controllable trucks meaning they can hit more poeople more accurately, same as it used to be before the scout was added.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, megadethsteve666 said:

I can remember what it was like before the scout was introduced and it's no different to now except back then it was more terrifying because you had a full size truck baring down on you.

I can remember too, and it is a lot more terrifying now. Cars come a lot faster, are a lot harder to see until it's too late and they hit you with the same power as a 750 Volvo. And cars attract lots of kids, racers, people who don't see this game as truck simulator but simply as a driving (racing) game. Trucks never had that effect. I'm not saying that removing cars would remove trolls, but their numbers would go down, that's for sure.

Useless traffic... Meh, admins will prioritize other type of infractions most of the time. In a few occasions, I see people getting kicked for having beacons or for useless traffic, but not all that often. And how many trucks and cars without trailer do I see on the Death Road? A lot! I mean at peak times where there's often stop and go, traffic jams, etc. Have fun trying to report a car just because he's driving on C-D road. Even if this would miraculously become a rule, I would not even bother making a report just for that.

If someone trolls, ram, drives recklessly, in the wrong way for an extended period of time, blocks intentionally, then just record and report man. But I'm just telling you that removing cars will not prevent trolls from doing their job.

KkdaC1b.png