Wannabe Police/Admin. What can we do?

norcent00

Question

Hello everyone I bet you have seen this quite often, were you will see people with tags next to their name. [Light crew], [Traffic-crew], [Traffic Enforcer], etc. the list go on. Many of these people I’d noticed have been "Playing" Police or stating that "admin told me to do this" which we all know is NOT true! I'm just curious can we report them? Because it’s becoming a great nuisance. (Irritant) Please I’d love to know what we can do other than ignore their ignorance. 

Elite Shadow Transport Company
Co - Owner

Join us here: http://myvtc.net/r/21709

11 answers to this question

The only people you should listen to is the admins with the red text above there trucks, anyone else attempting to impersonate that should be reported because they cause more problems then good :)

Sometimes you can see normal players with the word "admin" in their names and i doubt they are fake, mostly TS admins.

Also i've seen moderators trying to lead the traffic,telling people what to do,etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.