Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[ARCHIVED] How to get your own personalised registration for your truck

Have you ever wondered why some truckers have their own unique licence plate on their truck but you have a 62 plate ????? well look no further this is a guide to show you how you can get your own......

1. Go to http://www.worldoftrucks.com either register or sign in if you have an account there already......

2. Once in your account goto My Page > Account Options there you will see at the top Connected Games which looks like this (Image shown already has games linked)

When you are linking your games it will ask you to sign into your steam account to link the games don't worry this is perfectly safe (SCS Software) own this site the creators of the game

21eb5ma.png

3. Go to your profile customisation and scroll down you will see License Plates all you do is select your country and put your name or channel in..... please don't abuse this function and happy trucking......

2irn6dv.png

Here is the finished article of my truck :)  hope you find this helpful... if at any point you need assistance dont hesitate to get in touch and I will be more than happy to assist :) safe journey and happy trucking....

fohtfb.png

• Upvote 1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

• 2 weeks later...

For more advanced users, they can save edit their profile to add custom colors to their license plates, add/remove/change those small icons, change country name or remove the country. I haven't tried the last one, but some people say that changing it to an invalid name might cause it to remove the country on the plate or crash the game.

KkdaC1b.png

On 12.3.2017 at 3:08 PM, LordBenji said:

For more advanced users, they can save edit their profile to add custom colors to their license plates, add/remove/change those small icons, change country name or remove the country. I haven't tried the last one, but some people say that changing it to an invalid name might cause it to remove the country on the plate or crash the game.

That sounds interesting.

Can any experienced modder give some detailed instructions on that?

Now that I'm back with more experience with license plates, messing with colors requires a little bit of magic. What I mean is that the "color code" you'll put will be rendered differently. Not sure why the game has made it like that, but I know that you have to change the hue by +100 I think, if it doesn't work it's -100.

I'm still unsure how to render a blank plate with no country, but changing the country to something invalid (like "|lol") will make the truck plates disappear, and the trailer, for some reason, will render the original country plate but with no text.

I did write a tutorial (I might make a video at some point) on how to get started in save editing.

• Upvote 1

KkdaC1b.png