ETS2MP not finding installed mods but ETS2 is.

churchnill

Question

Hi,

Did a search on forum but could not locate a answer so here goes.

I can play ETS2MP just fine but it does not find the mods, when i fire up ETS2 that finds all the mods OK but not when loading ETS2MP.

MP is installed on my D:\TruckersMP Launcher with ETS2 installed C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2 and ETS2MP installed C:\Users\Front_Room_UP\Documents\ETS2MP with Mods folder C:\Users\Front_Room_UP\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod

Any advice/pointers etc gratefully received.

Cheers

Churchnill

spacer.png

6 answers to this question

ETS2MP / TruckersMP does only support special mods that use stuff frm the base game itself.

Other mods like Promods or RJL Trucks are not supported. they are disaled when you launch TMP / ETS2MP.

Some of the supported mods can be found here:

You have to activate them, start the game in SP and load them, then leave the game and start it in MP

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Hi,

TruckersMP does not support 3rd party mods although does allow save editing.

You can find more information regarding this at: 

If you require any more assistance, I am here :) 

Hello ! :)

• Download mods (http://forerunner-mp-mods.weebly.com/),put mod on Mod folder(Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Mod)
  • Open singleplayer and take job (where mod trailer) and savegame. 
  • Open Multiplayer.

Happy Trucking

Many mods can not be applied in ets2mp even tho they are allowed. such as light mods, save editing, trailer mods and so on. What you have to do is go into singleplayer, use the mod (Change your lights/edit your truck/pickup special trailer), then save, hop into multiplayer and load up your save.

If you say specifically what mod you are trying to use maybe i can be of more help.

Edited by Stryke

If you can't impress people with your knowledge, confuse them with your nonsense.

Thank you to everyone who has replied.

Thats my question well and truly answered.

I think I got myself confused as I thought I had read that Promods was allowed but that must have been for something else.

@RayRay5 I will delve into that forum and have a read, thank you.

Again, thank you to everyone for your responses they have all been most useful and now I can get back to trucking.

Cheers

Churchnill

spacer.png