ETS2MP DLCS

Lil Mosey

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello 

I have recently bought the flag DLC and had the same problem. Then I discovered with all DLCs you have to go into your steam library, right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2, then go to properties. A window should pop up then there should be an option at the top for DLCs, click this then select the DLCs you want to install. You should then get the flags and others in the upgrade shop.

I hope this helped, if you have any further questions please feel free to comment back.

• Upvote 1

You have to buy a truck and then go into a service station and then they will appear, are you sure that they are installed on steam and that the DLC box is checked?

It's kinda a silly but important question to ask but have you checked to see if the DLC that you've bought has actually been downloaded?

If you hover over where it says Library within steam a drop down menu will appear then move your mouse down to "Downloads" and click on that and I'm pretty sure you'll see a update that's all ready to go. Download that then rejoin the servers and you'll be good to go :)

And they are available from scratch. I just checked, creating a new profile, driving a couple of quick jobs in SP, getting the bank loan and going to a dealer. The window flags where already there as a customization option.

Please, be aware that the window flags have caused severe FPS drop to other players in the past, I don't know if that was fixed but if you manage to install them and see that your game starts to run with lower FPS, try removing those first.