Gaming PCs

Killua  // Ireland ^_^

I currently play MP on a laptop and I'm tired of getting lag and low fps :( I want to be able to play MP (don't mind if I have to stay playing on low to medium graphics) but don't have alot of money to spend on a gaming PC :unsure: I want to be able to play ATSMP and ETS2MP and actually be able to play without getting lag (except when around 80+ people etc) and would like to be able to play other games like GTAV and cities Skylines and about 5 others (thats not important right now tho :P)

Not sure if I'll be able to get one anytime soon but would like to try and get one in the next few months (might happen - might not happen - probably wont :() Don't really know about this sort of stuff :unsure:

Found this Irish custom pc website though

What do you think of this?

http://www.custompc.ie/amd-black-edition-dual-core-gaming-pc-with-radeon-r5-graphics-217658-p.asp

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

@MrHarv98's suggestion is much better, the AMD A6 7400k is an APU, (CPU + GPU in one package) and it barely hits 20fps on GTA V at normal graphics settings.

Euro truck is quite an intensive game and for future proothing it would be better not to go with an APU.

Older games might work a little better though.

22 hours ago, The Imaginative Lad said:

For under £500 this is the best I could pick for you. I would avoid AMD tbh, unless your budget can stretch for Ryzen CPUs which release soon
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/DNyjsJ

Nice little build! To suit me I would change a few things but I don't even have a budget to get a new PC. Im stuck with a 4gb, duo core processor PC. Its got an ok graphics card COMPARED to the rest of the PC.

@MJ720

My PC Specs:
CPU: Intel I5 6500 Quad Core CPU @ 3.2GHz - 3.6GHz Turbo

GPU: Palit GTX 1060

Ram: Crucial 8GB DDR4 @2133MHz

HDD: 1TB WD Blue 64MB Cache 7200RPM

User benchmark scores: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/2935362
UserBenchmarks: Game 86%, Desk 60%, Work 40%
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 - 81.4%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060-3GB - 98.7%
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (2012) - 78%
HDD: Toshiba MK1665GSX H 160GB - 47.8%
RAM: Crucial CT8G4DFS8213.C8FBR1 1x8GB - 39%
MBD: Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H

In total it cost me £650, which is over DavidOC's budget.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal

Hey @Killua (DavidOC93) I made a configuration for you; the best components I found for a little price (all for a bit over your budget: € 498,41):

- MOBO: MSI H110M Pro-VD

- CPU: Intel Inside Core i3 6100

- GPU: Zotac GTX 1050 Mini

- RAM: Timetec Hynix 8Gb (DDR4; 2133Mhz)

- HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (7200RPM)

- PSU: Corsair VS450

- DVD-Reader: LG GH24NSC0

- Case: Itek Ninja

It's the maximum I can do for a good, upgradable computer. All this without using AMD things.

I hope this may help you! :)

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Thx for all the help :) Will have to save up for a bit more but at least I have a rough idea of the price it will be ;) only problem now is that I don't really have alot of space for a PC in my room :unsure: I use my laptop on the table in the kitchen so a gaming laptop would be better in that way :unsure: 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

1 hour ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

Thx for all the help :) Will have to save up for a bit more but at least I have a rough idea of the price it will be ;) only problem now is that I don't really have alot of space for a PC in my room :unsure: I use my laptop on the table in the kitchen so a gaming laptop would be better in that way :unsure: 

I don't think there's a gaming laptop with that components € 500... ;)

And remember that with a desktop you have the possibility to upgrade components in the future; with the laptop is not very easy...

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

On 26/02/2017 at 2:17 AM, The Imaginative Lad said:

With that you could get a lower end Intel CPU and squeeze a GTX 1050TI if you get it from the correct place.

Just do what I did and find a cheap used prebuilt with an i5 and 300W minimum PSU, then throw a 1050Ti in there. Only cost me £290 including the monitor for an i5 4460, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD with a 21.5" monitor.

TruckersMP Media Team :HaulieLove:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived