admin abuse

SrWild

58ae5e65c0c13_atschat.png.0898da25c1c46cb31543300bdd981d83.png I'm not 100% sure all the admins are as for truckersmp admins are I'm posting this here in stand of in the report section just in case it is a admin if they ain't admin go on to what u need to do. I've seen some red chats but never seen names from who just to who they are going for. I finished my job before I posted this.

If an Admin hasn't his name/text in red, it means that he's playing without being logged in as an Admin.

I don't know if that was you were looking for with your post/screenshot.

Sgt_Tailor was playing as a "regular" player. Or maybe doing Admin stuff "undercover" so trollers don't instantly spot him because of his red name.

4 minutes ago, Wild - (Owner) B.o.t.H. said:

ha k so Sgt_Tailor is a admin what about Sysgen?

Both of them are IGA. ;)

Ohai @Sgt_Tailor & @Sysgen

They can play "normally" with a white name/text like us, but they can choose to play as an Admin by typing /login. (you can try if you want it won't work for you :D)

1 minute ago, Wild - (Owner) B.o.t.H. said:

ha k np just checking if u was a admin or acting like one. still learning about mp admins. so now I know if I see red names they are admins.

There might be Admins with whites names. If you crash into one of them or do bad stuff, you could see a white name turn into a red one, then boom you're pwnd. :P

Anyone you see with a red name is an admin, its impossible for anyone else to have a red name in MP :) and as already said above their names are white when they are not logged in, if you want to know more more about admins or just watch them do some admin work in MP I'd suggest watching one of the admins twitch streams ;) Gives you a good understanding of what they do and deal with in MP :)

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Archived