Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Unnecessary traffic between Duisburg - Calais

autosh0t

1 hour ago, autosh0t said:

I was going to deliver a trailer from duisburg to calais, and it felt like 50% of the traffic was just skodas fucking around and trucks with no cargo trolling other players.

How to prevent this? 

//Axel

pls do not use bad language in forum

21 hours ago, ArmiNNN said:

Pay attention to your dictionary :)
And that can prevent this by going to record and report here

Good Luck and Happy Trucking! :D 

Sorry amigo, happy truckin' :)

19 hours ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Oi! Don't use profanity on the forum!

My bad amigo :)

19 hours ago, HapengCat said:

pls do not use bad language in forum

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy xD <3

20 hours ago, Sentinel. said:

This is normal behavior on the Calais to Duisburg road.

There is no way to prevent this.

You should report offending players.

Good luck reporting players when you need to have a eagle-eye on the road after other idiots huehue :)

1 minute ago, chtibouss2401 said:

With the cars, the players want to make journalists and it add the traffic for nothing

Cars add "life" to the traffic. Unfortunately there are a lot of trollers in Skodas.

You'll see a lot of "useless" traffic IRL mate. So seeing cars on ETS2 roads is "part" of the MP experience. I'm a lot on that road in a Skoda when I'm not trucking. I'm driving at speed limits and there's more trolls in trucks than in cars. Trust me.

Just now, KhaosHammer_BF said:

Cars add "life" to the traffic. Unfortunately there are a lot of trollers in Skodas.

You'll see a lot of "useless" traffic IRL mate. So seeing cars on ETS2 roads is "part" of the MP experience. I'm a lot on that road in a Skoda when I'm not trucking. I'm driving at speed limits and there's more trolls in trucks than in cars. Trust me.

There are the trolls  in the all online game, I found this damage

BABOU71, un singe génial #TPMP & #TMP

So many threads about this same thing... And it's so easy to avoid suffering on that road... Some workarounds:

- Go to EU#1 server, no cars there, very few users, most unlikely that you'll find trolls or reckless drivers on that road or anywhere else. PROBLEM: It's likely that you won't find any other players at all, depending on what areas of the map you use.

- Don't go on that road unless there are less than 1500 players in the server. PROBLEM: If you only want to play in EU#2, that would be late in the night or early in the morning (UTC time).

- Don't go on that road at all. You can change your GPS route to avoid it. PROBLEM: None.

If you insist on driving on that road, in EU#2 and at peak hours, my advice would be to switch the CB radio off, keep calm, eyes constantly checking the road, mirrors (both side mirrors, lots of people think that it's OK to overtake from the right, driving on the grass). Your foot (or finger) always ready to hit the brake. Keep the truck always on your lane, the closest you can to the right side, this is not too good because car speeders will try to go on that space, but it helps avoiding those oncoming from the other lane invading yours. And most importantly: If (or when) you start being mad about all the ****** you are seeing, don't ever go for the chat or CB radio keys. There are a lot of report-farmers on that road, if you swear or insult some other player, there's a high chance that you'll be reported with evidence.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived