Devil Tandem Truck Pack for TruckersMP

Elysia ELF

Hello

Suggestion: Devil Tandem Truck Pack

Suggestion Discription: The Player has more Options the creat his/her Truck

New Trailer and a another design. 

New chassis, and on the chassis you can put a tank, a cooling Container, a normal container and more...

Paintjobs for the containers

Compatible with all Truck Brands

Image:95705149-FC1C-4901-8C40-862136896AD8-4082-00001C34AFD035F9_tmp.png.8c4cd298edc62d8401f70e0344bc755f.png

Why it should be added?

You will get new possibilities the create your Truck and with the normal Truck to drive is an another thing as with the tandem.

For questions write me and i will try answer you so fast i can

Sigh. Similar things have been suggested more than its able to be counted, Licensing, keeping mod compatible, updating.. Takes lot of work for keeping it working for MP. + It increases the load in the game for those who barely even manage to run the game as it is now.

Attention span of 5 seconds, in best cases 15 seconds if its food. Patience of a newborn. Uncooperative in teamwork, unable to hold intelligent conversation. Four-wheeler's mistake triggers roadrage for hours.

been rejected million of times

and they dont allow other mods

apart from the car and the winter mod....

• Upvote 3

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.