Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Non-Collision after Login

[DS] Marco6710 [GER]

Suggestion Name: Non-Collision after Login
Suggestion Description: Everyone knows this problem... You are driving in an invisible Truck, wich spawned in front of you.  It would be much better if you would be in the first 30 seconds after connecting to a server in a non-collision-mode. So many accidents could be avoided...

Any example images: Nop

Why should it be added?: Becaus many players have much experience with this problem...

Greetings

Marco

I would like that idea IF the Non-Collision in question would no cause wrecks to other players... Let me explain.

Bob is sitting near entrance of Repair station (collision). Patrick is inside Repair station (non-collision). Patrick goes out of Repair station and pushes Bob. When a player is in non-collision, he will not collide with any truck. When a player is in collision, he will collide with other trucks. Hence why Patrick can push Bob. Patrick has no damage because he doesn't collide. Bob has damage because Patrick's truck forced him to move.

So technically, a player in Non-Collision mode could cause devastating damage to other people around. Unless there's a ghost mode to give time for player to load without causing damage to other trucks.

KkdaC1b.png

6 hours ago, [CHINA] TACHOGRAPH said:

Players should know that before entering the multiplayer game, the truck must be parked in a safe area

Yeah i know right, its common sense but everyday, someone just has to spawn in the road because they didn't park safely before exiting the game... This is extremely common in C-D as well -_- Really annoys the heck out of me

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.