Trailers

EcoEye

Question

About 3 months ago I bought the High cargo dlc thing from steam. All of the paint jobs worked and came through however the trailers (such as the helicopter and ammunition trailers) did not come through and I haven't found one yet at all of the depots. I was not too fussed at first but now I would like to find them and deliver them. Also, if anyone knows, as far as I'm aware players without the DLC can't see your trailer, so what trailer would they see.. would it be a default one?

And lastly, I have seen a lot of drivers driving with trailers that say Volvo or real company trailers. Where can I get those from what site etc.

Thanks in advance!  

9 answers to this question

Hey there!

I believe that the trailers in question (High Power Cargo DLC) require you to have skills in "High Value Cargo". 

3af95e34aa1d4682b569e1ce71e3d6a7.pngPlease ensure that you have the appropriate skill level.

Players without the DLC will see an empty low bed trailer.

To get the Volvo trailer you must own the Scandinavia DLC.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

I have the High Power Cargo Pack DLC installed in my library. I never ran into issues finding the trailers, but some can only be found from certain companies.

Here is what you should look for: Yacht, Tube, Tractor, Tracks, Roller, Helicopter, Driller, Air Conditioner.

The Tube is a very large green hollow tube I believe. The Tractor looks like a Challenger tractor on tracks. The Roller is a different model of roller than the default in-game one. The rest are unique and should be easily recognizable. You should also be able to see the three Heavy Duty paint jobs provided from the DLC.

In the game menu (after loading your profile), go in About->Trailer Browser, choose Overweight in the drop down list on upper-left corner, then you can choose which cargo you want to look at in the drop down list in the upper-middle of the screen. Note that it's only a trailer browser, you will not get the job in there. It is just to see if you have the DLC properly installed or not.

KkdaC1b.png

For the DLC.

Make sure that you go into single player and play a job so that it correctly syncs, i was having an issue where i couldn't get many different carges but then when i played a a single player job it gave me alot more jobs and cargoes in multiplayer.

You can get different customization mods from these two links:

http://forerunner-mp-mods.weebly.com/ets2-trailer-mods.html

https://ets2.lt/en/?s=multiplayer