0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

Not gonna happen I guess :s

Why mate? I'm sure about we can bring more player to this game doin this, making new maps from new countries.

and of course will be like your server, all legit.

I have a good map here and a lot of friends wants to play it with this map.

Can you tell me who is the administrator to I try convince him?

I have a good map here and a lot of friends wants to play it with this map.

Can you tell me who is the administrator to I try convince him?

There are alot of players that said the same before, it's always been denied so that won't be different this time... You can always try and contact Rootkiller...

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Whats up with all the raning?? Does it ever stop? everytime i have been on its has just been raning. Even tho its sunny in the sky in game. And i have turned off weather in my game. So its something in the new update that makes it rain all the time.. :)

They synced the weather due to that it rains most of the times, most of us are not a fan of it and prefer that the traffic lights are more important to sync rather than the weather.

They synced the weather due to that it rains most of the times, most of us are not a fan of it and prefer that the traffic lights are more important to sync rather than the weather.

I think weather should be synced (just like trains and such), but it should not rain this much and it should actually be cloudy/foggy before it rains imo. Right now it seems like the server just randomly pours down some sort of rain/snow but doesn't actually care about whether it's actually sunny or not.

Anybody wondering, why game crashes only in cities, reminder:

Try to not customise your trucks in multiplayer and everybody will have a good time without crashing.

Its frustrating, when a guy, who doesnt understand english, starts customizing horns. 'MEEP MEEP' and fatal error. Game crashed 5 times, before I made out of the city. Everytime guy pulled out of the service station against rev limiter and I thought he was done, only to come back 20 sec later... But yes, dont pimp ur truck online.