0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

I'm pretty sure that guy ^ wants to say something but I honestly cannot comprehend a single sentence properly. Spanish in English simply doesn't work.

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hey there,

Thank you for making and upkeeping this amazing mod. We've been playing together with friends and experiencing multiple game crashes mentioned earlier.

What we see is that it happens especially in towns/places with high traffic.

Today, we haven't been able to leave Europort, as it resulted in Fatal Errors and pullbacks.

Hope I could provide some plus info.

Cheers!

spacer.png

Good evening, I wanted to ask a question if you can: 1 why this crash all the multtyplayer and then when you think to solve the problem and then if you can forgive meters away from a truck to 'another because when a user convoys do not know whether if the truck is ahead or behind, I await answers as many others as soon as possible, thank you very much.

Guys, awesome Update, do we have a forum for reporting bugs?

I'dlike to help

Here's the link you looking for if i understood your request !

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/7-bug-reports/

• Upvote 1

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

Well I have been thinkin to open a new server with modded maps, can we talk about that?

Something like a partnership 

Not gonna happen I guess :s

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback