0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

I wasn't sure to install the newest update but I did, and the game hasn't crashed yet :)

Lights are synced sometimes but not always.

Thanks for the (small)fix :) Looking forward to the next patch ;)

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

nice, thank you! Seems like not every crash is fixed though, crashed (once) again today in Amsterdam. :P

Speak for yourself. -_- *<--- can't play because of how often his game crashes*

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

• DevOps

No crashes for me. I saw that if I use ETS2MapRadar and have placed the ets2map.dll file under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\plugins\ I will experience many crashes. Since I deleted ets2map.dll file, everything runs smoothly. I think the ETS2MP don't like some plugins even though I still use FanaLEDs plugin for my G27 racing wheel.

The ets2map.dll will not cause you to crash.

Traffic Cameras : twitch.tv/kat_pw | Ets2Map : ets2map.com
Kat_pw Status:image.png[CCTV #1] Status:image.png[CCTV #2] Status:image.png[CCTV #3] Status:image.png

Hi all, newbie here! For me, no crashes, just drove 1,5h in freeroam. Eastern Europe mainly. But looks like I don´t need to sleep at all. Even if I change and change back the "fatigue" in Options, that doesn´t change. I have 11 hours until rest, all the time. Has anybody had the same kind of problem?

signature.png

Hi all, newbie here! For me, no crashes, just drove 1,5h in freeroam. Eastern Europe mainly. But looks like I don´t need to sleep at all. Even if I change and change back the "fatigue" in Options, that doesn´t change. I have 11 hours until rest, all the time. Has anybody had the same kind of problem?

It's no problem. In Multiplayer there is no need to sleep. The feature is deactivated because of the syncron time. You cannot change it. This feature is only avalible in Singleplayer.

Good forum nights, I'm fed up starting 18 games in the port of rotterdam and between creseho and the bastards who do not have hopes that eludes them SOPs, there is no way to drive safely, if no cojones to be able to fix this craseho and other imperfections of multiplayer, turn off the server until you hayeis solved, we have spent almost two months with the server offline and now you have no cojones has to solve a small problem, I'm up to the hilt and above the admin do anything, they are a touch balls.