0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

Thanks developers for the quick updates to fix problems and get all of us trucking again. Also again thanks for the fast and continued updates to the Multiplayer client to ensure everyone gets the best experience!

See you on the road!

Cheers

Click

Cz6DhhJ.png

----

Proud ST Trucking Member!

If I've helped you, Click the "↑ Icon " to show your feedback!

Thanks for the Update !!

Crashes only in Citys (  most in Service Station or Trailer Park while  Load - Unload ) 

No Crashes on Highway or outside from City´s .

Traffic lights sync in Daytime just bugged in Night ( if not off they all time RED ) 

The crashes in City´s mmakes me very mad . drive to Service Station ( save game ) crash . Login again drive again to service Station ... crash again ... sometimes i need to login 3-4-5-6 times to go to Service Station and Repair my refill my Tank from Truck . 

Ill hope u will fix this crashproblem very fast . It makes Angry and very mad to drive while the Crashes . Me and a lot of other player will wait for next Patch ) update and hope u will fix it soon .

AND PLEASE give us Back the Distance Display on Tab window  !!!!  We miss this nice Option !!

Thanks for the Multiplayer mod . I know its hard work and u doing a good job ;) Big Respect . 

Greetings Bluenatix

No crashes for me. I saw that if I use ETS2MapRadar and have placed the ets2map.dll file under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\plugins\ I will experience many crashes. Since I deleted ets2map.dll file, everything runs smoothly. I think the ETS2MP don't like some plugins even though I still use FanaLEDs plugin for my G27 racing wheel.

Since 0.1.3 public release I got aforementioned issues which I found uncomfortable to play MP with. R2 made some difference in crash stability, but it is not enough. Waiting till next relatevely stable version.

Anyway, thank you for putting effort in resolving these problems. It's good to see the actual progress.