Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

Still random crashes, but not so frequently anymore.

Must save very often, then its fine.

Endless snowing is annoying, even without Winter mod.

And that shift between trucks, (when trucks are closer than it looks) its 90% main cause for accidents.

And i miss distance between players on scoreboard.

Keep up good work guys, thanks! ;)

We know that there still are some crashes, we are dealing with them and there should be another hotfix released soon.

"Some crashes" is softening the matter. I literally can't play more than a minute or two without crashing. ):< And there's also that constant snowing, issue.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

"Some crashes" is softening the matter. I literally can't play more than a minute or two without crashing. ):< And there's also that constant snowing, issue.

The changelog is clear? -Fixed crashing. 

We are developing a new feature that is causing some problems as it still isnt synchronized. The best you can do is go to the calmer areas like Bratislava and in that corner.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

The changelog is clear? -Fixed crashing. 

We are developing a new feature that is causing some problems as it still isnt synchronized. The best you can do is go to the calmer areas like Bratislava and in that corner.

So are you saying that whatever is in the changelog is more important than all these people posting proof of crashes? Seriously? What a way to deal with stuff.

The game is literally unplayable now and I can back up this statement by streaming for any developer if they PM me, but who cares if the changelog says otherwise, right?

• Upvote 1

Well, I have to say that since 0.1.3 Alpha was released I never had crashes, just ~15 seconds game freeze in order to load 60+ players that were in Rotterdam, other than that....it works as it should (in 10 minutes I will test the R2 version and see if anything is wrong).

My salutes,

Andrew

So are you saying that whatever is in the changelog is more important than all these people posting proof of crashes? Seriously? What a way to deal with stuff.

The game is literally unplayable now and I can back up this statement by streaming for any developer if they PM me, but who cares if the changelog says otherwise, right?

And here you are, complaining about a free mod that you can enjoy most of the time. They require nothing of you, you should just be utter thankful that they are willing to host servers and constantly develop this mod for us for free.

• Upvote 1

Like I said, we are working on the crashes and there will be a hotfix soon, we already found the cause of the crash, I know it is unplayable but we cant do much more then this.

And here you are, complaining about a free mod that you can enjoy most of the time. They require nothing of you, you should just be utter thankful that they are willing to host servers and constantly develop this mod for us for free.

And he is pretty much right, we all put our time in this, to make an awesome mod, it costs you nothing, and each game has bugs.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

Personal UPDATE: about 2 h driving from Wien -> Rotterdam -> EP -> Manchester  

0 crashes, 0 accidents ( that's a wonder ) 

Yes, streetlights at night are not working, but apart from that, everything worked ok.

Details: Wintermod OFF, any other mods OFF ( basically is the clean game ).

My salutes,

Andrew