0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

The mistake occurs at variations of physical appearance on CTO, to be exact at attempt to display variation (updating of the lorry). DLC does not cause errors! :(

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

I updated the game to this version. After the update the traffic lights were always staying red at night (not sure about daytime) and only after about 5 minutes of playtime I got my first ever crash driving in a city with a trailer attached. I've been playing before but never experienced anything like this.

i have had to restart the game now on numerous occassions now because it will load up fine and get into game then set off down the road and then going into a tunnel or even in the middle of nowhere it crashes the whole game.. i get the same text as Tigernok-85 gets..

i have lost numerous jobs throught this and its costing me ingame money because i am late in delivering the cargoes for which you dont get paid...so whatever u did between the first version and the update needs to either modified or taken out...

My game still does crash often tho! and by often i mean 5 times within 10 minutes! Its only happening when in city's and when moving yourself around. the crash especially happends when trailer is attached. when you have the job but unhooked the trailer its working fine. before this update i had NO crash at all. looks like you switched the users recieving crashes. ive been driving around in rotterdam for 30 minutes now (with crashes in the meantime) and i hear alot of people complaining about the crashes occuring this much!

- Ghosty

When I was playing before the 0.1.3 R2 update I was experiencing lots of crashes but only in the Europort/Rotterdam area. It seemed it had a direct relation to the number of other players in the area. At one point everyone in Euorport crashed out of the game, however I think this is due to someone loading up in the area with a mod that would cause everyone else to crash.

Congrats for this hard work, love the new tab players near you isn't blocking the view so we can leave it open but it doesn't show the distance they are from you anymore, I was using it several times to make sure I could cross at some intersections and now I don't know if they are right by me or far away enough that I can turn safely. I check in mirrors and all but sometimes they are so quick that I cause a crash even if it wasn't intentional.

• Upvote 1

76561198104067447.png