0.1.3 R2 Alpha has been released

mwl4

Thats great, could you possibly have the mirrors in veiw point 6 flash when the indicaters are on, the grey outer edge would be great, if thats at all possible. Would be nice to know when my indicaters are on in this view. Many thanks and keep up the great work.

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

Thanks for the quick update. Much appreciated

Keep up the outstanding work, you developers put in to ETS2MP!

I hope to have many more enjoyable hours/miles playing this "Mod" but in my eyes I see it as a add-on. "Mod" just doesn't justify the hard work your team put in.

Happy Trucking!

Regards,

Reece.

• Upvote 2

signature.png

Happy Trucking!

Sorry for double, but now triple post using a phone.

signature.png

Happy Trucking!