TMP CREATE ACCOUNT

Jаmie

Question

Hello! I have played 2 Hours of American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2, my profile is set to public so everyone can see it / add me and its saying this when i register on TruckersMP.com:

Fix the errors below and try again

• We where unable to find Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator on your account, please ensure your profile is set to public and that you have played the game at least 2 hours

6 answers to this question

You've been a member for more than a year, you have at least 4 bans, you have more than 1000 hours in ETS2, more than 400 hours in ATS, and you need to register your TruckersMP account now? Are you trying to create a new one? Because you can't. If you try to create a new TruckersMP account, you won't be able to link it to your Steam account because that is already linked to the old TruckersMP one.

EDIT: Is it a new Steam account? Why do you need new Steam and TruckersMP accounts? Because your next ban would be 3 months? Do you know that creating new accounts in these cases is considered "ban evading" and will cause both accounts, the old one and the new one to be permanently banned in the servers?

Edited by FernandoCR