Desync error

[ VIVA ] Jiang Shi

Question

8 answers to this question

Make sure that you don't have any mods on in your mod settings and also try on a different profile and see if you still get the area when you go to that place.

This can sometimes be due to having an incompatible third party mod which conflicts with World of Trucks (Normally mods which add extra ferries or mods that add parts of the map which are not released by SCS). What mods do you have enabled? If so, I would highly suggest disabling the mods and retrying. If it works then this could be the reason for your error.

Best of luck and please keep us updated on how you get on ;) 

you need to start all over again cos i do have that now and again but i had to start again and it works perfectly fine 

|| Website || ETS2 Mods || ATS Mods || RLC ||  SnowBall Media || Knowledge Base || ..:: REPORT ::..

TRUCKING , IT IN OUR DNA

LOVE TRUCKING? KEEP ON TRUCKING

RLC_Discord_Avatar-o9dhjsnf9ecgmf2wkzecuhp8gwdqe6siv46rmtzw6o.png.a1b59544b8fc365f74366d259a2c8d22.png

//\\ ELECTRICRADIO //\\

On 2/18/2017 at 3:03 PM, Harkat said:

I dont use any hack or mod, im clear player. And this happend when i make a world of truck job, but only at that point, at another point no. My internet and pc perfect. So its weird, 

Try to login again on World of Trucks or maybe try a different account and see if you still have the same issue.

I had some other players complaining about it yesterday.

It seems that it is/was a problem with the WoTr servers.

We can not do anything as those are SCS Software's servers.

You can only wait or drive a freight market job

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!