Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

car Trailer

Suggestion Name: Trailers for scout cars
Suggestion Description: some trailers for cars, so from 1-4tons so you can deliver things and earn money and we'll probably have not more idiots, where scout drivers are pulling truck trailers. (anyone said that he must do that because he had no money :D)

Any example images: look at ets2.lt there are a bit trailers to see

Why should it be added?:
We'll loose some rule-breaker where the guys are pulling truck trailers on scout and you can earn money (look at top) and it would probably be fun to see scout cars driving with a trailer and trying to drive (if they have trailers above 20 tons :P)

I think it won't work, because it would take too long to add or its just unusable. But i think it would be a good idea.
--- AND if this would be accepted, make a rule that the truck drivers can't pull that trailer :D (you could select the trailer in the options, you know what i mean if you are using schwarzmüller dlc)

Won't happen as trailers affect the handling of the car and TMP cannot edit the base game. Also the Scout car is a 3rd party mod we are using with permission from the owner and it also took a year to make.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Since 2016 no more Sugesstions accepted...

In Videos are players getting banned from admins for nothing...

bye, my last visit to truckersmp. I'm back to SP.

You need to remove all cars from servers. This is not GTAV.... They run around at top speed run into anything they want. I'm not sure why they added them in the first place. This is a trucking simulation game. If a report was done every time someone got rammed by a car, the admins would so busy banning people they would not have time to play the game themselves. Its a shame that such a good game and mp servers are ruined by these people. They say we should go to server 1 to get away.. a restricted server.. wow. That is the answer? Maybe someday SCS will come out with mp servers for the game without cars. What a shame. I believe admins run around in cars so they will never be removed. Or how about making cars a non collision zone everywhere. so they can not do damage to trucks. That would fix the problem..

• 5 months later...

TruckersMP is not going to add any third party mods anytime soon because it would require an additional download, thus making the total file size bigger which leads to longer download times. In addition, those modifications always need to be supported by the latest version of the game which cannot be taken for granted when using external mods that have not been created by TruckersMP.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.