Vote on youre favorite truck brand

SaltyMartijn

Favorite Truck  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Truck

Call me crazy here, but i voted for the Renault. Great truck to drive, incredible visibility - and simply the most underrated truck in the game. It's not a surprise to me that Scania is first in this poll, but i honestly expected more Volvo-fanboys here as well.. ^^

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Why is man so low down ? 

I voted Scania as this has always been my favoured brand since the late 70s till now but man are a nice stable unit and my second choice . 

Then it would be daf but that's from fond memories of rolling in a 2800 and 3600ati ( I think daf look a bit bland now ) but back in the 80s were one of the best looking tractor units around . (Jmo) 

I think the MAN that i've purchased has got a fuel leak somewhere... My consumption in that machine is just ridiculously high (as far as i remember i was averaging something like 85 litres per 100 miles, which is just ridiculous and way higher than in any other truck). But apart from the thirstiness i actually really enjoy driving the MAN too, they are some proper trucks in my eyes (still no Renault though :P).

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived